thoughts on valhalla knight series?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. thoughts on valhalla knight series?

User Info: Touya999

Touya999
4 months ago#1
Was surprise to see it was from marvy. Played 3 more than half a decade ago and that loading time.

Climb the 100floor dungeon only to get ko by boss. His left abit. Was kinda salty. Wasted my time kinda since no item or exp.

Hope i can play previous on emulator as my PSP spoilt.
Nintendo switch fc : SW-3862-0989-2485
Smile, Sweet,Sister,Sadistic,Surprise,Service.This is Low /(_) Tier (/_\)God <(_)>

User Info: Raidens_Revenge

Raidens_Revenge
4 months ago#2
1 is fun
2 is not as fun

Haven't played 3
Ryzen 7 1700 | Vega 64 | 32GB DDR4-3000
Workstation, Hackintosh (in progress), Gaming Rig

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
4 months ago#3
I reviewed VK2 several years ago, lots of flaws and intimidating difficulty but strangely addictive.

@Metastase came up with a way of playing it solo (no party) that seems interesting and fun. I haven't gone back to try it. Search the Gfaqs PSP board for "Valhalla Knights 2".
If ballet was easy, it would be pointe-less

User Info: Gotrys

Gotrys
4 months ago#4
They're all awful, but strangely addictive.

User Info: Helmet_Time

Helmet_Time
4 months ago#5
I platinumed VK3.

It was okay. Loading times made exploration and messing around town more annoying that it should have been. Hilariously bad class balance made character and party creation unnecessary (the correct answer is 6 male dark elf shamans) half the classes were basically useless.

Still, an okay RPG. I wouldn't recommend going out of your way to play it, but okay.

User Info: joelang12

joelang12
4 months ago#6
dancer62 posted...

@Metastase came up with a way of playing it solo (no party) that seems interesting and fun. I haven't gone back to try it. Search the Gfaqs PSP board for "Valhalla Knights 2".

The best way to play VK 3. Would hope to get a new one on the Switch
If you believe in Jesus and are 100% proud of it put this as your sig

User Info: Darkrobotisback

Darkrobotisback
4 months ago#7
Raidens_Revenge posted...
1 is fun
2 is not as fun

Haven't played 3

I don't find the first game very playable TBH.
Maybe it's because I went with a mage build, but holy crap you have so little mp and you gotta rely so much on the staff to do damage that I rage quit the game :c
"Just another deadbeat staying at the Maison Ikkoku estate... but at least I have someone cheering me on!"
https://youtu.be/hnlLwpeZ_Bs

User Info: presea_lover

presea_lover
4 months ago#8
One of these days I will play these games just to see if the metastase-approved method results in a soulslike experience.
"If less is more, just think how much more more will be!" - Dr. Frasier Crane
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=presea_hater

User Info: Touya999

Touya999
4 months ago#9
Surprised to see no one mentioned sexy time. I have no idea why i fap. Maybe nice body.
Nintendo switch fc : SW-3862-0989-2485
Smile, Sweet,Sister,Sadistic,Surprise,Service.This is Low /(_) Tier (/_\)God <(_)>

User Info: Helmet_Time

Helmet_Time
4 months ago#10
That's because the sexy time is just a strange gimmick that means you can't to into stores while riding the bus.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. thoughts on valhalla knight series?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived