I don't get it blazblue cross tag battle is not on VITA

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I don't get it blazblue cross tag battle is not on VITA

User Info: yahya_no_1

yahya_no_1
7 months ago#1
When all the blazblue games are there, I mean isn't the vita doing well in Japan?
PSN:yahyano1

User Info: dark-kyon

dark-kyon
7 months ago#2
yahya_no_1 posted...
When all the blazblue games are there

No, they didn't bring the last one(central fiction), the limit of 3,2 gb for card was doing the ports a nightmare and the Vita version was getting content cut anyways, a really hard sell.
http://i.imgur.com/sK5j4Vp.jpg http://i.imgur.com/FESyQqa.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mU2F4DC.jpg http://i.imgur.com/OzTgyXU.gif

User Info: Mike229282

Mike229282
7 months ago#3
dark-kyon posted...
yahya_no_1 posted...

No, they didn't bring the last one(central fiction), the limit of 3,2 gb for card was doing the ports a nightmare and the Vita version was getting content cut anyways, a really hard sell.

Not only that, but everything nowadays is all about graphics not the gameplay.
Stare into my soul, I'm your god now!

User Info: gamezalv

gamezalv
7 months ago#4
Mike229282 posted...
Not only that, but everything nowadays is all about graphics not the gameplay.

This isn't always true. On the contrary more and more games are aiming for higher graphical fidelity while sacrificing performance.

User Info: Sprinkles_ASAP

Sprinkles_ASAP
7 months ago#5
Because the Vita is almost 6 years old
I identify as a Dragon.

User Info: Lugenpresse

Lugenpresse
7 months ago#6
It's on Switch and won't be downgraded at all, or very minimally since it's a 2D game. Just get it on Switch. Accoding to the devs, there's also a good chance Dragon Ball FighterZ will come to Switch... they've moved on from Vita.

User Info: yahya_no_1

yahya_no_1
7 months ago#7
dark-kyon posted...
yahya_no_1 posted...

If Namco was able to port a 6.7 GB game to the PSP ala Tekken 6 to a 1.3 GB(hell even 5) and losing almost nothing off the main game, they they can do it with no problem

also having it as a PSN only title is also possible, size is never an issue for fighters now days, specially for a 2D game

Lugenpresse posted...
It's on Switch and won't be downgraded at all, or very minimally since it's a 2D game. Just get it on Switch. Accoding to the devs, there's also a good chance Dragon Ball FighterZ will come to Switch... they've moved on from Vita.

Nah the switch is not going anywhere, Nintendo fans can over hype it all day long, 3 h battery is nothing for me, it's the PSP all over again
PSN:yahyano1

User Info: Sprinkles_ASAP

Sprinkles_ASAP
7 months ago#8
yahya_no_1 posted...
Nah the switch is not going anywhere, Nintendo fans can over hype it all day long, 3 h battery is nothing for me, it's the PSP all over again

Unless, the switch last longer than 3 hours
I identify as a Dragon.

User Info: BrianCraigSmith

BrianCraigSmith
7 months ago#9
Sprinkles_ASAP posted...
yahya_no_1 posted...

Unless...

https://youtu.be/XzJ_7VtsUJE
PSN: Handsomistic1 NNID: Handsomistic15
3DS FC: 2767-1438-6425

User Info: Lugenpresse

Lugenpresse
7 months ago#10
yahya_no_1 posted...
dark-kyon posted...
yahya_no_1 posted...

If Namco was able to port a 6.7 GB game to the PSP ala Tekken 6 to a 1.3 GB(hell even 5) and losing almost nothing off the main game, they they can do it with no problem

also having it as a PSN only title is also possible, size is never an issue for fighters now days, specially for a 2D game

Lugenpresse posted...

The Switch is not going anywhere? Sure about that pal? It's already got a stronger library in the first nine months than the Vita did in it's first 3 years. The month of November alone saw more Switch hype than all the hype Vita had in the entirety of it's lifespan. It pulls off home console on the go quite literally the way the Vita never could.

The 3 hr battery life really isn't that bad. I thought I'd hate it but got used to it immediately.

What do you mean it's the PSP all over again? The PSP was a great console, as was the Vita, but the Switch is by far better than both already.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I don't get it blazblue cross tag battle is not on VITA

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived