New to this vita situation... sharing a memory card with a friend

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. New to this vita situation... sharing a memory card with a friend

User Info: Storm09

Storm09
5 months ago#1
Short: i don't use my 4gb memory card anymore because i bought a bigger one so it can be formated or whatever i dont care, question is:
can i give it to a friend and he still use it WITH his account logged in if he formats it? or the 4gb memory card is tied to my account forver even after formating? he wants to earn trophies with that 4gb memory.

Many thanks!

User Info: yet_another_alt

yet_another_alt
5 months ago#2
The moment it's plugged into a Vita with a different account than yours it will ask to either log in with your account or reformat it for the current account.

User Info: Storm09

Storm09
5 months ago#3
yet_another_alt posted...
The moment it's plugged into a Vita with a different account than yours it will ask to either log in with your account or reformat it for the current account.

so he will have to format my memory card when he plugs it on his vita, but only is needed to do so on the memory card and not on the whole vita system right?

User Info: bith_the_black

bith_the_black
5 months ago#4
Yeah just formatting the card will work
"When a black moon shines, Light and Dark break apart, the King of Darkness howls"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. New to this vita situation... sharing a memory card with a friend

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived