After watching the first two episodes of Danganronpa 3...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. After watching the first two episodes of Danganronpa 3...

User Info: 2Dover3D

2Dover3D
2 years ago#11
ArcadianGenesis posted...
Will this be on hulu?

Funimation exclusive
http://i.imgur.com/aF7qUNh.jpg http://i.imgur.com/xjkeYOr.jpg
https://card.exophase.com/1/1027061.png

User Info: NettoSaito

NettoSaito
2 years ago#12
locky723 posted...
NettoSaito posted...
Well I'm like in the last 2 chapters, and I really can't think of any character I'd expect to be there that isn't... Unless I'm missing something. I mean I know The main characters live and who is in dangan 2. I also know that at least one of the kids survive, and so does the leader guy you work with. Is there anything else?

I... Hm. I dunno if this is problematic or not but i'm gonna say it anyway: Toko ends up staying on the island. That's all i'll say on that but thats why that character isn't in 3 to the best of my knowledge.

Oh ok, I'll most likely go back and finish it soon (or when I get the chance), but as long as the anime doesn't spoil the reason why I'm fine. Thanks
PSN/XBL/NN - NettoSaito | 3DS - [1203-9218-7780]
Netto's Game Room - Reviews and what not - http://www.nettosgameroom.com

User Info: locky723

locky723
2 years ago#13
NettoSaito posted...
locky723 posted...
NettoSaito posted...
Well I'm like in the last 2 chapters, and I really can't think of any character I'd expect to be there that isn't... Unless I'm missing something. I mean I know The main characters live and who is in dangan 2. I also know that at least one of the kids survive, and so does the leader guy you work with. Is there anything else?

I... Hm. I dunno if this is problematic or not but i'm gonna say it anyway: Toko ends up staying on the island. That's all i'll say on that but thats why that character isn't in 3 to the best of my knowledge.

Oh ok, I'll most likely go back and finish it soon (or when I get the chance), but as long as the anime doesn't spoil the reason why I'm fine. Thanks

From the first episode of future... I mean, maybe, but i personally didn't notice it. UDG is super important to the series, but it doesn't seem toooo important for 3 right now... Though i'd expect it to be for V3 for sure for very spoilery reasons.
Ooseye's Offical Alt

User Info: fiyeroatheart

fiyeroatheart
2 years ago#14
Well i just finished the first episode of the Despair Arc, and i have to say so far i enjoyed the Despair arc more than the Future arc.

For being "despair" it was light hearted, funny, and filled with characters you know.
Currently Playing:Atelier Ayesha Plus(Vita), SMT Devil Survivor 2: Record Keeper(3DS), Star Ocean 5: Integrity and Faithlessness (PS4)

fiyeroatheart
2 years ago#15
locky723 posted...
NettoSaito posted...
locky723 posted...
NettoSaito posted...

From the first episode of future... I mean, maybe, but i personally didn't notice it. UDG is super important to the series, but it doesn't seem toooo important for 3 right now... Though i'd expect it to be for V3 for sure for very spoilery reasons.

V3 is unconnected to the story from the other Danganronpa games, so i doubt anything will "spoil" that game
Currently Playing:Atelier Ayesha Plus(Vita), SMT Devil Survivor 2: Record Keeper(3DS), Star Ocean 5: Integrity and Faithlessness (PS4)

User Info: jenrais

jenrais
2 years ago#16
Where is everyone watching this, I only found the first episode of which arc I don't even know

User Info: SenorGauntlet

SenorGauntlet
2 years ago#17
Danganronpa isn't a game series. It's picture books.
strike a pose
http://i.imgur.com/logkNxA.gif

fiyeroatheart
2 years ago#18
SenorGauntlet posted...
Danganronpa isn't a game series. It's picture books.

I know you are just trolling, but...

i didn't realize that picture books had actual gameplay. I mean you run around, interacting with your enviroments, play minigames, and solve puzzles.

Not to mention that many of the minigames are similar to rhythm games, FPS, and sports games.

Oh and the last game in the series, Ultra Despair Girls is an actual Third-person shooter game. But your utter ignorance of reality is amusing.

User Info: Forbster

Forbster
2 years ago#19
fiyeroatheart posted...
Not to mention that many of the minigames are similar to rhythm games, FPS, and sports games.

I think he meant: "I wish it was a picture book because those are all terrible!"
[23:20] Sneetch: Sneetch<Everyone

fiyeroatheart
2 years ago#20
Forbster posted...
fiyeroatheart posted...

I think he meant: "I wish it was a picture book because those are all terrible!"

I hated the luge style minigame from DR2, but i really loved the Rhythm games, mostly because i really like the music from Danganronpa. I would totally buy a Danganronpa Rhythm game.

But yeah, senora(intentional)Gauntlet sure has a hate boner for VN's and VN hybrids lately.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. After watching the first two episodes of Danganronpa 3...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived