• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Anyone getting this error?: NW-2514-2
Grave_Joker 7 years ago#1
Saying that it "Could not connect to the server. A DNS error has occured." How can I fix this? I managed to download Duke Nukem 3D, but when I click multiplayer it gives me this error. I have tried playing UMvC3 online (last time was about two days ago) and that gives me the same error. Anyway to fix this?
NNID: GraveJoker
PSN: TheGraveJoker
alexg1989 7 years ago#2
Everything multiplayer has been giving me this same crap. I cant play online. Party app wont work either. I can log into psn though.
(message deleted)
Grave_Joker 7 years ago#4
Everything else works for me, PS4 (Destiny) and Wii U (SSB4). I hope this is temporary, I want to play multiplayer with my friend on Duke Nukem
NNID: GraveJoker
PSN: TheGraveJoker
VampireRonin 7 years ago#5
I'm getting the same error. Can't connect to PSN.
Miu_san 7 years ago#6
Times like these make you realise the Vita's a useless brick when PSN goes down.
alexg1989 7 years ago#7
Askplaystation just acknowledged it on twitter like five mins ago. Said engineers are imvestigating...

Another hack lol
Miu_san 7 years ago#8
y'see if you don't offer free games the hackers have too much free time on their hands to do stuff like this, lol.
einsteinecker 7 years ago#9
Maybe the hackers were upset there's no good Vita sales this week :P
I'm a long time member of the anime community. Visit my blog @ http://manga-tron.blogspot.com !
I voted Bayonetta for Smash Bros
BigEholixs181 7 years ago#10
I am downloading Binding of Isaac: Rebirth(update), i have to wait for more than 100 mins but the game is on 350mb for update or something. And still waiting...
For Dragon Ball Fusion 3DS(Characters name Ero), My FC is 5343-8313-8581 BigEholixs
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Anyone getting this error?: NW-2514-2
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A