Media Create Week 38 - Hunting for Love and Sales...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Media Create Week 38 - Hunting for Love and Sales...

User Info: GuitaristMatt

GuitaristMatt
4 years ago#471
What does it mean if the PS Button glows blue?
"orcs are near" -OMG_A_PONY

User Info: dulldrohl

dulldrohl
4 years ago#472
I'm both amazed and pleased that this hasn't been locked lol. Does anybody happen to have the numbers for MH4 digital sales?

User Info: taosapao

taosapao
4 years ago#473
dulldrohl posted...
I'm both amazed and pleased that this hasn't been locked lol. Does anybody happen to have the numbers for MH4 digital sales?

According to Media Create's estimation, it is around 150k first week. So I don't know how much it is now but, I believe that number is not really accurate here as currently, mon hun is at third position on eshop lifetime sales with pokemon ar catcher being number two and animal crossing number one.

With animal crossing selling 700k around its first month, I believe mon hun should at least be around 200+k now.

User Info: Megaman Omega

Megaman Omega
4 years ago#474
dulldrohl posted...

I guess we'll have to wait for them to hit some milestone so they'll say something like "the game sold so and so many units total", then we know the amount of digital copies sold by then. Well, the game's goal was to sell 2.8m copies by April 2014, but it'll reach that in 2-3 weeks i guess so we might get some data once that happens.

taosapao posted...
dulldrohl posted...

According to Media Create's estimation, it is around 150k first week. So I don't know how much it is now but, I believe that number is not really accurate here as currently, mon hun is at third position on eshop lifetime sales with pokemon ar catcher being number two and animal crossing number one.

With animal crossing selling 700k around its first month, I believe mon hun should at least be around 200+k now.

Guessing the digital numbers is a bit hard because of the shortages. Due to this, it isn't following a normal pattersn. I assume it's somewhere around 300-400k now but there's no way to know for sure.squatch22 posted...
Gonna need a lot of hats for all them clones.

More like a lot of graves to bury them all, lol!
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1

Megaman Omega
4 years ago#475
hustlin_pimpste posted...
Ha, what a meltdown. I heard you did this a lot but this is hilarious. Try getting your facts straight, especially with regards to the fanboy and loving Servant bits go. That is pure proof you have no idea who I am, but you carry on regardless. Meltdown Omega strikes again.

"YUR COMPLAINT IS INVALID CUZ U DUN NOW ME!!1!"

Don't worry, we know all about what a pathetic drone you are. You're saying that i have no idea who you are because something with loving servant? All i see is that you went right from 0 to completely butthurt once poor servant had his post modded. I've dealt with enough bitter fanboys to know how you work, except you're even more salty than most fanboys that i have ever seen.

I don't really care about some random NKL moderations on other regulars, but your instant outburst of anger once Servant got modded is remarkable. You're fanboying so hard for Sony that you're also fanboying for its fanboy, just think about it! You're a fanboy's fanboy. Incredible.

You gotta admire his perseverance and dedication to being a member of GameFAQs. He is like a train.

lol! Actually, i only got a few more active messages to you, and it's only because of this topic, not to mention a couple of stickies that will never purge from active messages. So i'm not really more dedicated that you. As usual, hustlin_pimpste falls flat on his face with his pathetic garbage posts.

Also, a train? lol. Nice analogy. That meltdown is really clowding your mind, huh?

erm .. you may want to look up a bit to see Megaman melting down. But I guess I should expect nothing less from one of his crew.

"NO U R MELT DOWN LOL!"

It's kind of hilarious, really. Servant got modded in page one, and then you immediately proceeded to have a epic, salty tantrum for 9 pages straight. But yeah, i am having a meltdown apparently. How comes that everyone in this topic is laughing at you and your furious snit fit? Let me guess, they're all "melting down", too. According to you, everyone on the planet is melting down, except you.

A little tip: when you're sitting there, wailing around in salty tears, you're the one that's melting down. ;)
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1

Megaman Omega
4 years ago#476
sentoworf posted...
How many alts did this guy burn through?

Probably nearing two dozens in this topic alone, lol. Getting MMA was never so easy!

Buretsu posted...
Looking back, this is the Media Create topic with the most posts in it so far. Thanks in large part to karissa having been banned and one weirdo spamming it with dozens of alts.

Haha, yeah. It's kind of sad it had to come to this. I guess MC topic are cursed. Brush Servant and karissa out of the topic for once and something even more pathetic appears.

Buretsu posted...
Sagadego posted...
I wonder how many more alts bars will go though this weekend?

Dunno... There's still a bunch of posts left in this topic, so probably another dozen or two.

I don't figure he has anything better to do with the weekend, or with all the other time he has. I can imagine everyone else in his age doing something with their life, learning something, being successful, while that guy just spends thousands of hours sitting in front of his computer, creating sockpuppets just to get them banned shortly after. I thought it was bad that some people clock thousands of hours on MMOs and FPS, but this is something else, lol!

User Info: hustlin_pimpste

hustlin_pimpste
4 years ago#477
Yay, Meltdownman Omega is back. Don't worry, your crew stepped in to defend you in your absence.
Make adorable new, demon friends ... grr snarl
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672441-shin-megami-tensei-iv/64267041 Don't worry .. it's Official!

Megaman Omega
4 years ago#478
PolishTogaParty posted...
Got done watching Horror of Dracula (fantastic film if you're a fan of old school horror classics by the way), and folks are still in ever predictable outrage.

You're the only one that's in outrage, everyone else is just pointing at you and laughing about how you waste your entire life making thousands of sockpuppets on GameFAQs. ;)

All that Compass has to do is post "lol" and you already explode in anger, make a dozen of alts and get them all banned. You're like a toy that Compass has been playing with for years, and you're too stupid to notice it. Oh well, you didn't deserve any better. ;)

Megaman Omega
4 years ago#479
http://wiiudaily.com/2013/09/capcom-on-monster-hunter-4-west/

I know that the game won't be as successful here, but they better keep consistently localizing them if they want any proper userbase over here. Franchises like Pokemon, Mario, Zelda, Final Fantasy and so on wouldn't be so popular if we only saw half the games released ever. If you want a good fanbase, bring over the games.

Yay, Meltdownman Omega is back. Don't worry, your crew stepped in to defend you in your absence.

Thew truth is, i don't have a "crew". You're just so paranoid that you think that everyone is conspiring against you, while the truth is that everyone's just laughing at your ridiculous, childish behaviour. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you can pull the finger out of your ass and stop being such an extreme fandrone.

I guess all the 5+ billion people on my world must be my "crew" because they don't blindly worship Sony and get outraged at how Servant's posts are deleted. ;)

Also, "Meltdownman Omega"? LOL! Kindergarten called, they want their class clown back. You better get on your way, hustlin_pimpste!

User Info: hustlin_pimpste

hustlin_pimpste
4 years ago#480
ITT: Megaman almost defines irony. It is so delicious it has to be fattening. One thing amongst the many things you post that made me laugh there ... you call me paranoid yet just a few posts ago you actually quoted a post I made not even aimed at you but rather about the guy making all the alts. Again, irony.
Make adorable new, demon friends ... grr snarl
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672441-shin-megami-tensei-iv/64267041 Don't worry .. it's Official!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Media Create Week 38 - Hunting for Love and Sales...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived