• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita is outselling the Wii U.

User Info: Wip3out64

Wip3out64
6 years ago#101
I'm not surprized, Vita is an amazing system.

User Info: Rurouni720

Rurouni720
6 years ago#102
mangaroo posted...
Vita is doing better than Nintendo's followup to the Wii ?

Ouch.

That'll change from August to December, but Vita outselling Wii U (that includes vice versa) is isn't noteworthy of any chanting at a--

Wait why am i responding to someone like you again?

User Info: NeoArashi

NeoArashi
6 years ago#103
ServantOfErieos posted...
I love my DS, love my gorgeous matured psp, love love my vita, like my 3DS.

I'm not bitter about anything.

Yeah. The more system you love/own, the more games you will have access to.

With just my ds lite and 3ds alone, i have access to over 90 games that I own.
Live like a windrammer as you **** while seeing futures in balls
3DS FC: 4339-2730-2396

User Info: MercurysMessage

MercurysMessage
6 years ago#104
Skull_pro posted...

Doesn't the 3ds play ds games?
"There is not love of life without despair about life"
-Albert Camus

User Info: ninja_starX

ninja_starX
6 years ago#105
Shadowfxd2 posted...
GamingNerd2013 posted...
A handheld device (Vita) is beating a home console (Wii U)? That's crazy! And people say the Vita isn't doing well. Sales are low, but it's still beating Nintendo's home console. That's just embarrassing.

DS outsold the PS3, PS2, Xbox 360 and Wii... So those must be bad too, right?

WRONG!

PS2 is the best selling console of ALL TIME.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_game_consoles
PS4>X1
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BK8gzPkCEAABMgn.gif:large

User Info: Big_Isaac

Big_Isaac
6 years ago#106
you people are just opening yourself up for mockery by getting excited about news like this.
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
6 years ago#107
Probly going to change by the end of the year. After Smash comes out, the Vita will never win again; but hey! Who cares? if they can profit, it doesn't matter if they "lost"
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6

User Info: DevilStrider

DevilStrider
6 years ago#108
yeah like this is going to make the vita look any better sales wise.
kcypher2000: "Btw i pirate and i don't give a damn what you think about it. At the end of the day you are paying to play what i get for free."

User Info: Oximofo

Oximofo
6 years ago#109
MercurysMessage posted...
Skull_pro posted...

Doesn't the 3ds play ds games?

Yes but they're kind of muddy. They did at least patch all the color issues after launch.
Mr. Ami Suzuki
GT: Oximofo9 PSN: oximofo9

User Info: MotiJr

MotiJr
6 years ago#110
OL the fanboyism in here is terrible. This topic is proof enough that Sony fans are the worst in the etire world of gaming.

MecuryMessage, you are a sad sad man. You claim that the ds/3ds is for kids simply because you can't face the fact that the Vita is doing poor and the 3ds is a success. You try to detract from the success by making foolish statements.
Nobody forced you to buy a vita so stop spreading your vitassurance around like a dirty plague. Kids, adult, old people purchase the ds/3ds because it is an excellent device for every taste. Nobody buys the vita because there is no reason to at the moment. The vita is powerful. That is all it is and that is all it will be. Games are non existent and not even Sony have any faith in the damn thing. They have relegated it to a second controller option for their main home console and a machine to play smartphone style indie games.

I understand that you feel hurt that your precious Sony bent you over and rammed you hard but maybe next time you will think twice before purchasing something like the vita. If your vita is as good as you claim it is, you would be playing it now instead of b****ing to a board of people who don't give a crap. That goes for all the trolls that loiter here. SoE, Human Bean, Lume and so on. If the vita is as good as you claim it is, why are you on here when you could be playing it? Is it because there is nothing worth playing and you regret your purchase so you come here to make yourself feel better? I think it is
Turns out I have one of Sony's lap dogs following me around on gamefaqs. If you see him, don't feed him. He has a bad temper and is easily upset :D
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita is outselling the Wii U.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers