• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. No traffic in Vita version of Most Wanted

User Info: knob1701

knob1701
6 years ago#11
jairusmonillas posted...
You can turn traffic on and off in the Vita version.

Plus 3DS can't even run the game, complaining about traffic when no other portable system can even run the game is pathetic.

There is an option to turn the traffic on and off?

User Info: kyncani

kyncani
6 years ago#12
FayeLady posted...
Starwars4J posted...
Why are you surprised that it doesn't look as good as the PS3? We've known for ages that it's significantly weaker.

To be fair it doesn't have to push the game at anywhere near the resolution of the PS3 either.

Yeah but it does have a lot less electricity power to work with.
I like that there's less traffic. I kept crashing into cars while free roaming at great speed in Burnout Paradise.

User Info: Nnamz

Nnamz
6 years ago#13
The main problem with less traffic is how much easier it'll be to put up better times on Vita because of it, which all count towards your leaderboard scores (if my understanding is correct). That's no fair.

Also, one of the most fun parts of Burnout was the high density traffic. The game still looks fun, but that's a lot of traffic missing. At times you see him driving for 20 seconds without seeing a single car. I also don't understand why they were stressing that it was the full console game when it clearly isn't, it has like 1/3rd of the traffic.

The graphical complaints are silly though, it looks stellar from what I've seen in multiple videos. I'll probably still get this for Vita, but that's only because I'm a portable gamer first. It IS gimped compared to the PS3 version, with no extras to set it apart.
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.

User Info: iDoneGotU

iDoneGotU
6 years ago#14
Nnamz posted...
with no extras to set it apart.

Actually they have already said that there are Vita exclusive races.
Surrender Before ME!

User Info: BerlingerT

BerlingerT
6 years ago#15
I'm quite intrigued about this option to turn off traffic you are talking about. That would be incredibly handy if you just wanted to pull up the game to have a calm race through the city.

Also, the game looks gorgeous. I don't understand why some are dissing the visuals. It doesn't look exactly the same as the PS3 version (which is to be expected in most multi-plat games), but it still looks very pretty.
Blog: http://dissidiaff.wordpress.com/ | PSN: L2K7
Playing: Final Fantasy III (PSP/PS Vita), Gravity Rush (PS Vita)

User Info: Natureboy99

Natureboy99
6 years ago#16
BerlingerT posted...

Also, the game looks gorgeous. I don't understand why some are dissing the visuals.

Trolls (and those who listen to them) are desperate to find anything negative and make it an earth shatteringly big deal. Or as others put it; grasping at straws.
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel

User Info: Beetey

Beetey
6 years ago#17
jairusmonillas posted...

Can I get a link?

User Info: Nickcool1996

Nickcool1996
6 years ago#18
jairusmonillas posted...

Plus 3DS can't even run the game, complaining about traffic when no other portable system can even run the game is pathetic.

I'm sure people have a right to complain if they were told it would be the exact same version as the consoles bar slight visuals.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://sadpanda.us/images/723723-KR3JJKL.jpg

User Info: kcypher2000

kcypher2000
6 years ago#19
Nickcool1996 posted...
jairusmonillas posted...

I'm sure people have a right to complain if they were told it would be the exact same version as the consoles bar slight visuals.

This is the problem when the only games on the system are ports of console games. Comparisons will be made and the handheld version is already at a disadvantage due to being a smaller screen and worse sound. Look at MK on the Vita, it looks like a ps2 game.

User Info: ORANGE666

ORANGE666
6 years ago#20
Beetey posted...
jairusmonillas posted...

Can I get a link?

Look at who you're quoting
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. No traffic in Vita version of Most Wanted
  • Topic Archived