i like that ps vita is fighting an uphill battle

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. i like that ps vita is fighting an uphill battle

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
5 years ago#1
competition makes everything better

User Info: gray_fox_00

gray_fox_00
5 years ago#2
It's competing with the PS3 though since they advertise it as a console on the go. Take the identity crisis out of the equation and start making more titles exclusive to the Vita and you might get more people interested. Instead you have Pierre with the mindset of "why buy a Vita to play this when it's out on PS3?"
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice

User Info: EvilSock1990

EvilSock1990
5 years ago#3
more like it is trying to climb a 90 degree wall with rocks in its pockets.
Brought to you by PlayStation Vita Cinema snack Fun Land - Gotta breed 'em all.
I'm kinda sticky from the charmander thing. -Socky

User Info: NathanisDrake

NathanisDrake
5 years ago#4
Not sure if 'uphill' is the right word...

It's more like the opposite, TBH.
Most successful console to date:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZZ2sV76QI0

User Info: Lazy Jones

Lazy Jones
5 years ago#5
Dude, it's not like Rocky. I love my vita, but I don't think it will be some great underdog story.
This is gonna sound weird, but for a second, I think you took on the shape of a unicorn
PSN:drpokerface

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
5 years ago#6
Lazy Jones posted...
Dude, it's not like Rocky. I love my vita, but I don't think it will be some great underdog story.

It's like the opposite of Rocky. The Vita is the muscle-bound dude who thinks he's all amazing and bad-ass but then a little chump gets one good shot on his chin and down he goes.
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
5 years ago#7
gray_fox_00 posted...
It's competing with the PS3 though since they advertise it as a console on the go. Take the identity crisis out of the equation and start making more titles exclusive to the Vita and you might get more people interested. Instead you have Pierre with the mindset of "why buy a Vita to play this when it's out on PS3?"

it would be competing with ps3 if it was a console on the go

User Info: Ratcho

Ratcho
5 years ago#8
stargazer64 posted...
Lazy Jones posted...

It's like the opposite of Rocky. The Vita is the muscle-bound dude who thinks he's all amazing and bad-ass but then a little chump gets one good shot on his chin and down he goes.

Haha! Quite right!

User Info: hustlin_pimpste

hustlin_pimpste
5 years ago#9
Retroxgamer0 topic.
"Distance is it's own reward." - Tommy
http://tinyurl.com/2b5vuay

User Info: summer_warrior

summer_warrior
5 years ago#10
Well if all you want is competition it wouldn't matter if the battle was uphill or not.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. i like that ps vita is fighting an uphill battle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived