Sign if you're playing your Vita more than your PS3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Sign if you're playing your Vita more than your PS3

User Info: blakbird13

blakbird13
5 years ago#11
I'm playing my PS3, 360, and PC about the same as my Vita at the moment... The funny thing is I'm playing the original Alice on my 360, Sly Cooper on my PS3, and Giants-Citizen Kabuto on my PC... None of them are current games... But I'm playing LBP on my Vita, so I'm playing at least one current game on one of my systems.

User Info: nuclearratchet

nuclearratchet
5 years ago#12
more like 50/50

User Info: saborzero

saborzero
5 years ago#13
Only game I use my PS3 for nowadays is Tekken Tag Tournament 2 honestly. I play my xbox the most then my vita then my PC then my PS3...i'm wondering why I still own this 3ds still...
PSN: JArcane -- XBL: ArcShawdow Currently Playing: RE6(360) Dark Souls(360)UMVC3(360) SSF4:AE(360) TTT2(PS3)

User Info: ITP

ITP
5 years ago#14
I definitely play my PS3 more.

I'm kinda done with HSG and Disgaea 3, and am putting off resuming MGS HD collection, not yet sure why. And NLKS kinda disappointed me, so I'm on a break from that as well.

On the other hand, I've been playing a crapton of Sonic adventure 2, Spelunker HD, the walking dead ep 4, Resident evil 6, TTTT, and still have a gazillion games on my backlog.

User Info: mmc2679

mmc2679
5 years ago#15
nuclearratchet posted...
more like 50/50

^This. Although with WWE 13 on the horizon things will change.
Since I am here that means I am hopelessly lost and need your help with something (or I have nothing better to do at the moment).

User Info: alexg1989

alexg1989
5 years ago#16
I play my PSP more than my PS3 :)... once I've gotten my AC3L Bundle this or next month, I'm sure I'll be playing the Vita more as well.
Read my blog: http://www.artisticexpression.wordpress.com

User Info: mcsmellington

mcsmellington
5 years ago#17
I only turn the PS3 on once a week to check the PS Store update. I usually play LBPV in bed for about 20 minutes every night, so that gets used more, not by much though.

The 360 gets used for a few hours every day though.
GT: McPoo

User Info: gray_fox_00

gray_fox_00
5 years ago#18
blakbird13 posted...
I'm playing my PS3, 360, and PC about the same as my Vita at the moment... The funny thing is I'm playing the original Alice on my 360, Sly Cooper on my PS3, and Giants-Citizen Kabuto on my PC... None of them are current games... But I'm playing LBP on my Vita, so I'm playing at least one current game on one of my systems.

That reminds me, I still need to beat the sequel to AM's Alice. I've have a continuous backlog for about a year now.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Sign if you're playing your Vita more than your PS3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived