As of now, would you buy Sony's 3rd handheld if one came?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. As of now, would you buy Sony's 3rd handheld if one came?

User Info: bulletproven50

bulletproven50
5 years ago#1
Well I'm sure almost everyone here is piss at vitas performance. Giving that and after seeing how they handled the psp would you buy their 3rd console or nope.?

For me I would buy one if they have the 3rd party support like ps3 for games like uncharted,MSG, Gta, god of war. If I knew those games was coming and had been announced than yes. If not, than no. I'm not going to play the wait game with Sony as here they say good things come for those who wait.....oh yeah?
PSN ID:Sprint4geyes_601
My Recent Purchases: PS Vita(9.5)Transformer Prime(9.5) HotS Golf Vita UMVC Vita(10), SMS Audio headphones(8.9) TwistM PS3.Ngaiden(8.7)

User Info: Mask_of_Desire

Mask_of_Desire
5 years ago#2
I probably would refrain. Even if there was a must-have game that I wanted.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/AJSadler/Sigs/MaskofDesire.jpg

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
5 years ago#3
probably. i doubt it will be made though
Currently Playing: New Little King Story(PSV), BlazBlue CSE(PSV), Retro City Rampage(PSV), Gods Eater Burst(PSP) & Ys SEVEN(PSP)

User Info: foxgamer92

foxgamer92
5 years ago#4
Yes. If the vita gets Hyperdimension Neptunia, I probably wouldn't purchase the next one at launch though.
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic 3D is inevitable for the 3DS. I will be correct.
Hyperdimension Neptunia on PSVita would make it best portable system

User Info: LuminescentRule

LuminescentRule
5 years ago#5
Why would anyone here be pissed at the Vita's performance? Are we all major Sony stockholders?
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: Mask_of_Desire

Mask_of_Desire
5 years ago#6
Why would anyone here be pissed at the Vita's performance? Are we all major Sony stockholders?

Because we want the handheld to have a long lifespan with a vast game library, but the thing is tanking hard.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/AJSadler/Sigs/MaskofDesire.jpg

User Info: hailthorn

hailthorn
5 years ago#7
Weird question. But sure, I'll bite. I'd buy it.
Don't think, feel.

User Info: kyncani

kyncani
5 years ago#8
I bought a vita two months ago knowing full well that it was a niche market, so yeah I guess, I'll get whatever I want if the games are there.

User Info: hustlin_pimpste

hustlin_pimpste
5 years ago#9
Not a chance in Hell. Before they release a handheld, they should make damn sure that features they promised work from day one and on more than just a few crappy titles.

There is no point promising Remote Play when hardly any 3rd party devs were going to go for it. RP is to me the most disappointing aspect of the Vita. I had visions of playing my beloved Demon's Souls through my Vita, but when you look at the actual list of games that are remote playable, it's sad.
"Distance is it's own reward." - Tommy
http://tinyurl.com/2b5vuay

User Info: mangasus90

mangasus90
5 years ago#10
Mask_of_Desire posted...

Because we want the handheld to have a long lifespan with a vast game library, but the thing is tanking hard.

You can see a lot of titles coming out toward the end of this year, so why so serious about the lack of the current game library?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. As of now, would you buy Sony's 3rd handheld if one came?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived