'Pokemon adventures:journey of sackboy+free costumes'

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. 'Pokemon adventures:journey of sackboy+free costumes'

User Info: sasukexiin

sasukexiin
5 years ago#31
KyogreOnYouTube posted...
LBP is one of the lamest series ever.

then dont go into a thread about it.

trolls, the only ones to ever go into threads for things they hate.
Pokemon Black: 0003 2641 0962

User Info: superbuu3

superbuu3
5 years ago#32
I might check it out later i've not really been checking out th e community stuff much.
razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A chilled out forum where basically anything goes. (Members have greater access and no ads).

User Info: MegaMettaur

MegaMettaur
5 years ago#33
If I wanted to play pokemon, I'll play pokemon. Not buy a completely unrelated "game developer" kit.
Playing (vita): Disgaea 1&2, UMvC3, MGSHD, BBCS2 EX. PSN: Roksor.
See that? I'm actually playing my Vita. Scrubs.

User Info: KyogreOnYouTube

KyogreOnYouTube
5 years ago#34
sasukexiin posted...

What about the person who insulted Pokemon, yet is on a topic that has a POKEMON-themed LBP stage?

lulz, gg.
YouTube Collector

User Info: salim118118

salim118118
5 years ago#35
sasukexiin posted...

What about the person who insulted Pokemon, yet is on a topic that has a POKEMON-themed LBP stage?

lulz, gg.

Im not sure what your talking about,when did i insult pokemon?If your talking about the part where i said 'i like pokemon' i really meant that and i have a nds and i like it
PSN ID- TheSALIMINATOR
Ps Vita games- everybody's golf, MGS HD Collection,LBP

User Info: Rotuhiiri

Rotuhiiri
5 years ago#36
I played it and I thought it was pretty good. I really liked the multiple path and the platforming design where you took advantage of the multiple layers. The Pokémons were cool too.

The only thing that I would say needs improvement is the controls for the first two Pokémon rides. I haven't really messed around much with that part of the game so I can't offer advice but it felt like they just tipped over when I tried driving forward. The initial advice on how to control them wasn't very clear either. Maybe a little more variation in the scenery in the "cave" could be nice too.

Good stage overall and I enjoyed playing it.
Motorola 68000 @ 7.67 MHz | Zilog Z80 @ 3.58 MHz | 64K RAM | 64K vRAM | 64 simultaneous colours on screen | 16-bit Arcade Graphics | Blast Processing

salim118118
5 years ago#37
Rotuhiiri posted...
I played it and I thought it was pretty good. I really liked the multiple path and the platforming design where you took advantage of the multiple layers. The Pokémons were cool too.

The only thing that I would say needs improvement is the controls for the first two Pokémon rides. I haven't really messed around much with that part of the game so I can't offer advice but it felt like they just tipped over when I tried driving forward. The initial advice on how to control them wasn't very clear either. Maybe a little more variation in the scenery in the "cave" could be nice too.

Good stage overall and I enjoyed playing it.

Thank you for playing and reviewing my level,i wont republish thw level but on my next level i will make it better
Btw,do you have any levels which i can download?
PSN ID- TheSALIMINATOR

User Info: Rotuhiiri

Rotuhiiri
5 years ago#38
salim118118 posted...

Thank you for playing and reviewing my level,i wont republish thw level but on my next level i will make it better
Btw,do you have any levels which i can download?

Sure, try my level:
http://vita.lbp.me/v/9xv2x

It's a bit unfinished at the moment aesthetically but it's perfectly playable. I placed one of the cameras terribly but it isn't really necessary anyway. It's more of a concept level than a finished product.
Motorola 68000 @ 7.67 MHz | Zilog Z80 @ 3.58 MHz | 64K RAM | 64K vRAM | 64 simultaneous colours on screen | 16-bit Arcade Graphics | Blast Processing

salim118118
5 years ago#39
Added it to my Q, will play soon and im sure it'll be good!
Sorry for the very late response
PSN ID- TheSALIMINATOR

User Info: wartpigX

wartpigX
5 years ago#40
i like how you destroyed this guys topic he made to get the word out about his level.

yay gamefaqs.
dude join neogaf
we are the kind of group you were looking for. we HELP other users. any bs on that site gets you perma banned. so serious discussion can happen
PSN- WartPigX
Karma is just fun money
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. 'Pokemon adventures:journey of sackboy+free costumes'

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived