'Pokemon adventures:journey of sackboy+free costumes'

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. 'Pokemon adventures:journey of sackboy+free costumes'

User Info: salim118118

salim118118
5 years ago#1
Can you please try my level and tell me what i can improve on
Link to the level:
Http://vita.lbp.me/v/9wkf1
PSN ID- TheSALIMINATOR
Ps Vita games- everybody's golf, MGS HD Collection,LBP

User Info: KyogreOnYouTube

KyogreOnYouTube
5 years ago#2
LBP is one of the lamest series ever.
YouTube Collector

salim118118
5 years ago#3
KyogreOnYouTube posted...

If thats what you think, then ok. But people have their own opinions and alot of people like this game. Anyway, can you go since you dont like this game because i sont want other people to come and start to have an arguement,
Thankyou,
PSN ID- TheSALIMINATOR

KyogreOnYouTube
5 years ago#4
salim118118 posted...

If thats what you think, then ok. But people have their own opinions and alot of people like this game. Anyway, can you go since you dont like this game because i sont want other people to come and start to have an arguement,
Thankyou,

What is "alot" ?
YouTube Collector

User Info: GeminiX7

GeminiX7
5 years ago#5

Seriously, how could anyone like a series that lets you not only create just about any platforming level that you can imagine, but recreate nearly every gaming genre(RTS, and FPS are some of the only genres I haven't seen recreated in LBP) as well?
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."

salim118118
5 years ago#6
PSN ID- TheSALIMINATOR

KyogreOnYouTube
5 years ago#7
GeminiX7 posted...

Seriously, how could anyone like a series that lets you not only create just about any platforming level that you can imagine, but recreate nearly every gaming genre(RTS, and FPS are some of the only genres I haven't seen recreated in LBP) as well?

Yeah, just look at all these sales! How could anyone dislike this game? It's the best thing to exist in this world, on the best console ever!
YouTube Collector

salim118118
5 years ago#8
GeminiX7 posted...

Im confused, are you for or against LBP?
PSN ID- TheSALIMINATOR

User Info: GeminiX7

GeminiX7
5 years ago#9
GeminiX7 posted...

Yeah, just look at all these sales! How could anyone dislike this game? It's the best thing to exist in this world, on the best console ever!

So, either a game is the worst ever or the best ever? Also, what sales are you talking about, and what does that have to do with the quality of the game?
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."

salim118118
5 years ago#10
GeminiX7 posted...

By your username im assuming that your a nintendol fanboy,but i dont care,just STOP posting here and go away please.
PSN ID- TheSALIMINATOR
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. 'Pokemon adventures:journey of sackboy+free costumes'

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived