New low weekly sales in Japan, low sales in US Sep, any hope left?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. New low weekly sales in Japan, low sales in US Sep, any hope left?

User Info: kewldude475

kewldude475
5 years ago#41
Compass posted...
lol, I saw this topic title and knew who TC was before looking over.

So true. And people still took the bait.
Member of the V3Da master race.
PSN: kewldude475

User Info: nariusseldon

nariusseldon
5 years ago#42
kewldude475 posted...
Compass posted...
lol, I saw this topic title and knew who TC was before looking over.

So true. And people still took the bait.

Well .. this is interesting discussion, and people cannot resist, disregarding of who put up the topic.

If sales is not interesting, there won't be so many topics discussing it.

User Info: TranslatorTom

TranslatorTom
5 years ago#43
Compass posted...
TranslatorTom posted...

I don't know anyone who ever bought a PS3 to play LBP. Nobody bought a PSP to play LBP Portable. Anybody who calls that series a system seller is fooling themselves. Are they good games? Sure.

No, they aren't.

You may not like the games personally (just as you seem to hate any Sony exclusive games), but there are people who do enjoy LBP. I'm one of them. Years ago, a friend of mine brought over the PS3 LBP and showed me the stage he created, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Had I not had the chance to do that, I would have totally ignored the series without having ever played it.
-Tom

User Info: DrakkDark

DrakkDark
5 years ago#44
Hopefully some awesome holiday sales at all the major outlets.
:3 i play games lolololololol

User Info: EvilSock1990

EvilSock1990
5 years ago#45
DrakkDark posted...
Hopefully some awesome holiday sales at all the major outlets.

same sales would apply to the 3DS so don't get your hopes up
Brought to you by PlayStation Vita Cinema snack Fun Land - Gotta breed 'em all.
I'm kinda sticky from the charmander thing. -Socky

User Info: ManjiMidou

ManjiMidou
5 years ago#46
Megaman Omega posted...
paper mario destroys them both.

It will probably single-handedly outsell the entire Vita holiday lineup.

Goes to show you how nintendo fans love to be fed new and innovative games and not the same rehash crap with a few extra new things.

>.>

nariusseldon
5 years ago#47
TranslatorTom posted...
Compass posted...
TranslatorTom posted...

I don't know anyone who ever bought a PS3 to play LBP. Nobody bought a PSP to play LBP Portable. Anybody who calls that series a system seller is fooling themselves. Are they good games? Sure.

No, they aren't.

You may not like the games personally (just as you seem to hate any Sony exclusive games), but there are people who do enjoy LBP. I'm one of them. Years ago, a friend of mine brought over the PS3 LBP and showed me the stage he created, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Had I not had the chance to do that, I would have totally ignored the series without having ever played it.

Any game may entertain someone. That is not what we are discussing here. Even the ngage sold a few millions.

The problem is that LBP is failing in sales. The vita is failing in sales. Do you think you will choose vita as your platform if you are a developers? Will you bet your livelihood on it?

nariusseldon
5 years ago#48
ManjiMidou posted...
Megaman Omega posted...
paper mario destroys them both.

It will probably single-handedly outsell the entire Vita holiday lineup.

Goes to show you how nintendo fans love to be fed new and innovative games and not the same rehash crap with a few extra new things.

>.>

How about the Iphone 5 has sold DOUBLE all of vita lifespan world wide in a weekend? No one US consumers consider smart phones BETTER gaming platform than the vita.

User Info: backguard222

backguard222
5 years ago#49
Sony doesn't really need to drop the price. Retailers are effectively doing it for them by offering gift cards, free games, memory cards etc.

nariusseldon
5 years ago#50
backguard222 posted...
Sony doesn't really need to drop the price. Retailers are effectively doing it for them by offering gift cards, free games, memory cards etc.

Without much effect. Sony needs to drop the price .. so the retailers have even more room to make it cheaper.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. New low weekly sales in Japan, low sales in US Sep, any hope left?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived