Any college gamers here?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Any college gamers here?

User Info: ValzacardX

ValzacardX
5 years ago#41
xxsniperxx31 posted...
Third year computer engineering major. I hardly get any playtime.

Going to dread this field, just finished schooling for a Computer Systems Technician, but it seems even more money is involved in Networking and Engineering.

I work 6-8 hours in the daytime as an intern for a repair shop and at the IT department at my City Hall, then an evening job as an Tech at Staples. By the time I get home I just eat, browse the web, shower, and go to sleep, but try to game as much as I can on the weekend.

I was able to play that XCOM demo on my Xbox tho and enjoy, will be getting, but really can't wait till I get my Vita on the 30th so, I can have something to do on my breaks lol.
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement

User Info: xxsniperxx31

xxsniperxx31
5 years ago#42
xxsniperxx31 posted...

Going to dread this field, just finished schooling for a Computer Systems Technician, but it seems even more money is involved in Networking and Engineering.

I work 6-8 hours in the daytime as an intern for a repair shop and at the IT department at my City Hall, then an evening job as an Tech at Staples. By the time I get home I just eat, browse the web, shower, and go to sleep, but try to game as much as I can on the weekend.

I was able to play that XCOM demo on my Xbox tho and enjoy, will be getting, but really can't wait till I get my Vita on the 30th so, I can have something to do on my breaks lol.

If more money is involved in networking and engineering, why would I dislike my field? :o So far, I've taken all the fundamental classes that electrical engineers take and I've started taking the upper division networking classes so I'm learning how the internet works already! :D
| DFI P45-T2RS | E5200 @ 3.5GHz | 6GB DDR2 RAM | Crossfire HD5770s | Sandisk 120GB SSD | Antec 300 Illusion |
#pch3 @ pch-3.com

User Info: ValzacardX

ValzacardX
5 years ago#43
xxsniperxx31 posted...

If more money is involved in networking and engineering, why would I dislike my field? :o So far, I've taken all the fundamental classes that electrical engineers take and I've started taking the upper division networking classes so I'm learning how the internet works already! :D

Lol I think I left out some key words, but more as dreading the time that will spent, when I decide to fully pursue the field. It sound incredible with some of the thing that would be learned, but that's just my laid pack personalty that would prefer my time doing something else, like gaming.
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement

User Info: Lelouch71

Lelouch71
5 years ago#44
I'm a Grad student and yes I do have enough time. Fortunately and unfortunately, I don't have a job so when I'm not doing HW or exercising I'm playing video games.
"When you come at the king you best not miss"

User Info: xxsniperxx31

xxsniperxx31
5 years ago#45
Lol I think I left out some key words, but more as dreading the time that will spent, when I decide to fully pursue the field. It sound incredible with some of the thing that would be learned, but that's just my laid pack personalty that would prefer my time doing something else, like gaming.

Oh, yeah now that you say it like that...your post makes a lot more sense. Well hopefully we both end up with careers we enjoy!
| DFI P45-T2RS | E5200 @ 3.5GHz | 6GB DDR2 RAM | Crossfire HD5770s | Sandisk 120GB SSD | Antec 300 Illusion |
#pch3 @ pch-3.com
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Any college gamers here?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived