• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord
  3. How long does Hard mode and the bonus dungeon take?

User Info: MeteoraXV

MeteoraXV
2 years ago#1
So I've finally finished the game last Friday, on easy mode, after almost 11 months since starting it, since I only played it on Friday nights for a few hours and I did miss a few Fridays. I just need to do hard mode and the bonus dungeon for the remaining trophies. Kinda wanna get it done within the next three weeks. Some people platted the game in like 6 days lol

I thought oh now all I have to do is just go through the 45 stages again with text skip and not have to worry about bonuses and stuff. this'll be quick. But from what I've been reading it seems hard mode really does seem a lot harder.

Can I just start and play through a battle on Easy, and then change the difficulty to Hard mode right before the final action that ends the stage? Does that count? And how long would it take to finish the bonus dungeon? Two weeks max, couple of hours every day? Should I do the bonus dungeon before my 2nd playthrough on Hard or after, because opinions seem divided on that.
  1. Boards
  2. Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord
  3. How long does Hard mode and the bonus dungeon take?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A