• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord
  3. This game is so good but doesn't get any recognition.

User Info: baldanthony

baldanthony
2 years ago#11
A playthrough of Utawarerumono convinced me to pick this up. I have high hopes, myself! I really wish the others were translated, though. It feels... odd to hop in the middle of a story. I plan to start this next weekend, hopefully.
Now Playing: DJ MAX Respect (PS4) and Utawarerumono: MoT (PS4/Vita)
My vote for 2017 GOTY so far: NieR: Automata

User Info: dustin121284

dustin121284
2 years ago#12
baldanthony posted...
A playthrough of Utawarerumono convinced me to pick this up. I have high hopes, myself! I really wish the others were translated, though. It feels... odd to hop in the middle of a story. I plan to start this next weekend, hopefully.

you dont need to have played the first one to understand this one.

having played the first one i hardly even noticed most of the references. it was only on my 2nd playthrough that i even noticed some of them
"If at all possible, I prefer to forge my own path through life, then call it "destiny" once the cards have settled..."

User Info: 18782

2 years ago#13
dawnbomb posted...
JueLian posted...
this is indeed the best SRPG I have ever played... sorry Shing Force, FFT, Disgaea, Tactic Ogre, Fire Emblem, I love you all from the bottom of my heart... But Tears to Tiara 2 is BY FAR superior to any of these games.

"BY FAR" means i guess you didn't play them all very much. but i do agree this game is absolutely great. playing it through but so far no major challenges on my platinum run yet. but im still early. hopefully it will start getting better soon. i honestly have high hopes from what it has shown so far.

also, sent you a PM Jue

No major challenges? Then just wait for it, because this game will deliver.
  1. Boards
  2. Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord
  3. This game is so good but doesn't get any recognition.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A