• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. James Noir's Hollywood Crimes
  3. Story Question *Spoilers*.

User Info: Eastern_Phoenix

Eastern_Phoenix
6 years ago#1
I've just finished this, and I was wondering, is the main character actually mentally unwell? I know Matt probably intended the MC to find that report, but given the start of the prison scene, Matt's lines about "We were both crazy back then", and "The only difference between us is, you're not a killer", after he mentions his stay in a mental institution, and the fact that the MC also seems to think that they are the killer made me wonder.....
The greatest intentions can sometimes lead to the worst consequences, just as kindness can be the deepest cruelty.

User Info: Ducutzu2

Ducutzu2
6 years ago#2
Eastern_Phoenix posted...
I've just finished this, and I was wondering, is the main character actually mentally unwell? I know Matt probably intended the MC to find that report, but given the start of the prison scene, Matt's lines about "We were both crazy back then", and "The only difference between us is, you're not a killer", after he mentions his stay in a mental institution, and the fact that the MC also seems to think that they are the killer made me wonder.....

Yeah, I guess it's an open issue.

I'm glad that you played the game to the end - I've just finished it myself.

User Info: Eastern_Phoenix

Eastern_Phoenix
6 years ago#3
It's quite a fun game, isn't it? :D
The greatest intentions can sometimes lead to the worst consequences, just as kindness can be the deepest cruelty.
  1. Boards
  2. James Noir's Hollywood Crimes
  3. Story Question *Spoilers*.
  • Topic Archived