• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: xingwu

xingwu
4 months ago#1
I just finnished tamming Miquiztli it took 12h a day for a weak.. thats 7ds x 12hs !!!! it took way to long.. just trying to get the desiners to understand that most players would give up on getting something that takes way to long..you should have had mimi summon it aswell.. or had it spawn in more than one spot..this and rare drop rate is a huge game flaw that should be fixed..as far as the rare drop is coserned no less than 20% the game play was awsome ... i never changed my weapon... got serah's and noel's crystarium's all to lv 99 3rd party monsters all at lv 1 when i beat the game.. i had no reason to upgrade any thing the game was way to easy to complete ... raspatil was the hardest fight in the game.. all this is just my perspective on the over all of the game
hi

User Info: Puniard

Puniard
3 months ago#2
xingwu posted...
I just finnished tamming Miquiztli it took 12h a day for a weak.. thats 7ds x 12hs !!!! it took way to long.. just trying to get the desiners to understand that most players would give up on getting something that takes way to long..you should have had mimi summon it aswell.. or had it spawn in more than one spot..this and rare drop rate is a huge game flaw that should be fixed..as far as the rare drop is coserned no less than 20% the game play was awsome ... i never changed my weapon... got serah's and noel's crystarium's all to lv 99 3rd party monsters all at lv 1 when i beat the game.. i had no reason to upgrade any thing the game was way to easy to complete ... raspatil was the hardest fight in the game.. all this is just my perspective on the over all of the game
Far out man! I just used a savefile mod at end game. I'm too old to be grinding out crazy long grinds...
"Well, we will see if there is iron in your words." - Vulcan Raven, Metal Gear Solid.

User Info: angolmoa

angolmoa
2 months ago#3
i did get him on the first try.
Love video game much as life it self=)

User Info: OgreBattle

OgreBattle
2 months ago#4
xingwu posted...
Yeah the main story is easy, and to be fair a lot of the main stories in ff games are easy. Most of the harder fights are going to be from the dlc coliseum fights, if you are interested in it. I think for me personally, Gilgamesh was the hardest. That being said, I would definitely like a hard mode.
(edited 2 months ago)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A