• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Need some monster recommendations, please?

User Info: rpglady76

rpglady76
4 months ago#1
I'm about to do the final dungeon/final boss, and I need some monster recommendations. Right now I have Albino Lobo, Pulse Champion, and the behemoth from the place with the spotlights (sorry, forgot the name and don't have access to the game right now). I do have some of the recommended end-game monsters, like Chichu and the various chocobos, but I can't get all the materials and monsters I need to infuse and max them out. So can anyone recommend some decent monsters to get me through the final dungeon and boss battle(s)? Just until I can get to the endgame stuff? Thanks in advance.
THEW ORLD ISSQ QARE.

User Info: KarmaDingo

KarmaDingo
4 months ago#2
Cloudburst - Archylte Steppe ???AF - Cloudy, South-east

That one's one of the best ravager you can find for its feral link, so you don't even really need to build it that much.
Time for the greatest show on Earth. Tickets are unavailable and access is invitation only, but we're announcing it anyway to let you know what you're missing.

User Info: blackhrt

blackhrt
4 weeks ago#3
I'd have to load a few saves to get specifics, but I used the chocobos. Most of the items for infusing I kept until I got a larger roster. but its a few months TC has probably made their way to the end of the game.

(That Tonberry was a pain to get, but I guess thats expected given what he did back in Final Fantasy VII)
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Need some monster recommendations, please?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A