• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Are any DLC for this game worth it?

User Info: Galuf_the_Dwarf

Galuf_the_Dwarf
7 months ago#1
So I found out Sony is closing PSN for the PS3 this June. Figured if I can get it, try to possibly get DLC for this game & Lightning Returns since I didn't get it upon release (I don't have a PSN account as of yet since I rarely use the internet on my PS3). Anyway, so are any DLC for this game worth it? I was thinking about Sazh's Story, Snow's Story, Lightning's Story and the Colliseum DLCs. Granted, I beat this game and got the basic ending already but I was still hoping to do the 100% completion if possible as well as any real fun stuff. Should I bother?
(message deleted)

User Info: omgseal

omgseal
7 months ago#3
The DLC bundle pretty okay. It includes the 2 story ones (which are really short), a few costumes and all the Colosseum fights. It doesn't have all the costumes or any of the weapons though, so if you wanted all that youd need to buy the rest. The description of the bundle tells you EXACTLY what is in it
"Dost thou love me? But thou must!"

User Info: Enigma8th

Enigma8th
6 months ago#4
you probably heard by now but since nobody mentioned it yet, PS3 and vita store won't close at the end of the month anymore. psp content is the only thing what will be removed permanently from the store

omgseal posted...
It doesn't have all the costumes or any of the weapons though
there should be some weapons included in the dlc bundle, 3 i think
There was a HOLE here. It's gone now.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Are any DLC for this game worth it?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A