• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Archylte Steppe ??? Timeline *spoilers*

User Info: cyborga078

cyborga078
1 month ago#1
So I saw an old thread regarding the timeline placement of the Steppe and all they had were theories based on visual evidences. Was this ever answered after all these years? I'd like to think it was pre-AF considering the Cieth stones from XIII has same scenarios of hunting competition (an NPC says she wants to be labelled as Crown Queens for hunting flans) which I doubt is common among Hunters during Noel's time.

User Info: KarmaDingo

KarmaDingo
1 month ago#2
One of the hunters talks about how they used to live on Cocoon, so it's AF, but when exactly is unknown.
Time for the greatest show on Earth. Tickets are unavailable and access is invitation only, but we're announcing it anyway to let you know what you're missing.

cyborga078
1 month ago#3
KarmaDingo posted...
One of the hunters talks about how they used to live on Cocoon, so it's AF, but when exactly is unknown.
Really now, I gotta find that one hunter. I need my mind to be at ease lol

cyborga078
1 month ago#4
So I redid the Archylte Steppe and it's the Chocobo Breeder which says that (had to rummage everyone lol). Now I can be at ease, Thanks Karma!

User Info: BlackRiot

BlackRiot
1 month ago#5
I suggest that because it's linked to Sunleth Waterscape 300 AF, then somewhere 300-500 AF. 500 AF is the end range because that's the time Cocoon would drop at the latest. It's possible the Faeryl paradox is also from the past too, but because it's still "changing future changes the past" theme, then it can't be from the past.
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Archylte Steppe ??? Timeline *spoilers*
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A