Admit it, this is a good game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Admit it, this is a good game.

User Info: Touya999

Touya999
5 months ago#21
@AlmasNo1Fan

Hi.
Nintendo switch fc : SW-3862-0989-2485
I normally don't get erectile dysfunction. But when i do, it isn't so hard. This is low..... tier... goooooooodddd

User Info: inkubus922

inkubus922
5 months ago#22
Awwww yeah, to 500 we go!
http://imgur.com/yVK9FyV
PSN/NNID: shakejunt922

User Info: Cloudxchan

Cloudxchan
5 months ago#23
To be completely honest this is one of my favorite games, the battle system, the monsters, the maps, the soundtrack, the characters, I believe it's better that XIII and way better that lightning returns. It expanded upon the things that made XIII good while getting rid of things that made it frustrating (i.e. Switching leaders mid battle) it's a game I can plan time and time again, no matter what the hate it gets is. I loved XIII and my heart belongs to XIII-2 lightning returns was alright I more just had to play it To finish the storyline, but honestly it was still really fun to play.
I've found that deep down, There's a light that never goes out!

Cloudxchan
5 months ago#24
Cloudxchan posted...
To be completely honest this is one of my favorite games, the battle system, the monsters, the maps, the soundtrack, the characters, I believe it's better that XIII and way better that lightning returns. It expanded upon the things that made XIII good while getting rid of things that made it frustrating (i.e. Switching leaders mid battle) it's a game I can plan time and time again, no matter what the hate it gets is. I loved XIII and my heart belongs to XIII-2 lightning returns was alright I more just had to play it To finish the storyline, but honestly it was still really fun to play.

Expanding upon my love for the story, it was far more complete than final fantasy XV, xv was rushed, lacked focused emotions and character developments, it wasn't what tetsuya wanted, it ended up being a piece of crap story with great battles. That's it. FFXV was a complete letdown after like 10 years of wAiting, anyone who hates on this and loves FFXV has terrible opinions

User Info: VioletMassacre

VioletMassacre
5 months ago#25
Cloudxchan posted...
xv was rushed

If it’s something FFXV isn’t, it is rushed. The game probably had been better with less drawn out development.

Cloudxchan
5 months ago#26
VioletMassacre posted...
Cloudxchan posted...
xv was rushed

If it’s something FFXV isn’t, it is rushed. The game probably had been better with less drawn out development.

I disagree, the game should have had at least 2 more years of development with tetsuya as director, instead, then got a new director, who shortened everything and threw pieces together saying I'll add more later. The original game should have been much longer and not separate.

User Info: ohiostate124

ohiostate124
5 months ago#27
I’ve had the game for years and just beat it yesterday. Chichu basically soloed all of the final bosses. Hopefully lightning returns is fun.

Cloudxchan
5 months ago#28
ohiostate124 posted...
I’ve had the game for years and just beat it yesterday. Chichu basically soloed all of the final bosses. Hopefully lightning returns is fun.

Lightning returns is okay. Kind of frustrating at times and also quite fun at times, at this point it's just to finish the story, but there is some really cool stuff going on despite what others might say, you'll enjoy it. It is very different battle system wise

User Info: PizzaRules

PizzaRules
5 months ago#29
chrcol posted...
The basic system is good, the problem for me is the game balance, its so easy.

I now play the game modded on my pc.

Extra monsters added in mod including caius as monster crystal.
I increase enemy HP by 300% and ATK/MAG by 200% with cheat engine
I can increase equipment capacity to 255 by selling certain rare items, and this makes equipment so much better.
CP from enemies 10%, but increased CP from fragments to compensate.

With the new balance the game is a lot better in my opinion.

@chrcol Where did you get this mod? I'm interested in that.
If a lot of people loved each other, the world would be a better place to live - Tommy Wiseau

User Info: Super_Shadow323

Super_Shadow323
4 months ago#30
I had a great time beating this game, it was easily my favorite entry in the trilogy. After all of these years I feel like playing through it again.
3ds FC: 4957-5484-9329
Ign: Cason (Sun) - Risette (Moon) - Nanashi (UltraMoon)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  3. Admit it, this is a good game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived