• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Torchlight
  3. I enchanted and it's now empty, you can exit to dashboard and it resets right?

User Info: chaos_belmont

chaos_belmont
5 years ago#1
If that works that's what i'll do because losing the enchants on an item I had spent a lot of cash on and heirloomed youst became nothing. I'm really against these kinds of things but that delete all the stats in one go is to cheap.

So can you do that and when does it reset you to? entering the floor, going to town through a tp?
Sorcerer, king of dark intentions, pro skiller, sensual pleasures pirate, constant hankering for honey, sprinkly toes thrillseeker extraordinaire.

User Info: closetblonde

closetblonde
5 years ago#2
Make sure the game saves before you enchant (head through a portal or something). Then enchant. if you don't like what you get, bring up the xbox dashboard (press the big round button on your controller) and exit to home. Do NOT quit to the game's menu as it will save; just quit right back to the xbox dashboard. When you load the game up again, that enchantment result will not have saved.

Of course, if you do get an enchantment you like, quit to the game's main screen and save that result. Then continue. Works for me.
  1. Boards
  2. Torchlight
  3. I enchanted and it's now empty, you can exit to dashboard and it resets right?
  • Topic Archived