• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Torchlight
  3. Just retired..

User Info: Ahzidal

Ahzidal
5 years ago#1
Well I've decided to retire my lvl 63 destroyer and heirloomed my sword of a perfect world 22 enchants. I was on hard and found it too easy so I decided to pump it up a notch and goto very hard, hoping it gives alittle more excitement also gives me another chance to get ordraks swords :)
Xbox GamerTag: ii AxelForce ii

User Info: ANuBiStAnGoMeGa

ANuBiStAnGoMeGa
5 years ago#2
Do you use Frost Shield? I know what you mean by the game seeming too easy, the unbalanced sense of challenge is by far the most disappointing part of it for me, so good otherwise. I've tried different builds with all classes now, and recently gone back to my first Vanquisher at around Vault 80 on normal, with HP doubled from gear and nearly 2k lightning resistance (everything else under 1k)... and the Dark Zealots are STILL the only things that have ever killed me, maybe 2 or 3 times in the last 50 levels.

Especially on VHard, FS alone gives the Destroyer a gross advantage over the others. I think pure melee is completely out of the question for anyone else in the post game because of that. And unfortunately, anything less than VHard just doesn't feel very challenging for anyone. Amazing game, bit a few things are just not good at all. :/
  1. Boards
  2. Torchlight
  3. Just retired..
  • Topic Archived