• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Torchlight
  3. Deal of the Week

User Info: Gafgarion93

Gafgarion93
6 years ago#1
Torchlight is now on sale for 600 points but I'm on the fence about getting it or not. Anybody even come to this board anymore or are also thinking about getting it? Are people who bought it happy with it?

User Info: Super Creatures

Super Creatures
6 years ago#2
Torchlight is not part of the DotW (exclusive to Gold members), Oblivion, Shivering Isle, Knights of the Nine, Skyrim, Hearthome, and Dawnguard are.

Torchlight is one of the offers (available to all Live members) from the Scratch & Match game that is part of the Sales and Specials app (only available for download to US and UK accounts, afaik), and is only discounted through that offer, if you try to buy it from the marketplace normally, it will be full price.

As for if I'm happy with it, I think it was well worth full price, although, the achievements are fairly easy to earn, and aren't that time consuming.

Also, every XBLA game has a trial, if you haven't already, try it first since you are on the fence.
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
  1. Boards
  2. Torchlight
  3. Deal of the Week
  • Topic Archived