- Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
Requires a minimum of 2 storage devices for saves
1) Exit to title to save item in inventory(not stash) (Storage A)
2) Load back in
3) Put item in shared stash
3) Set storage device to (B)
4) Exit to title
5) Load a different player on (B)
6) Set storage device to (A)
7) Exit to title
The original save (#1 above) still has the item in inventory and now there is an extra copy in the box. Most useful for socketables, very easy to make top level sockets, I suggest all Pirate skulls.
not much new here,
Bargain to 10, buy and sell stacks of potions/scrolls.
You can try to make a set of price reduction gear for lower level characters but its not worth it. For your low level players make stacks of grand potions and dupe them until they are 90,000. Then dupe the stacks for your low level PCs to sell.
Buy everything he has, sell everything, exit, reload.
Or if you are poor look for weapons/armor with one socket only and stat requirements, special trinkets will be two or three times as expensive as the other rings/necklaces.
2) If it wipes, sign out and exit without saving, reload and repeat.
2b) You can reload if you don't like the stat given as well, if you are supremely patient you COULD have every single enchantment give you health or whatever.
3) Make sure you save and exit EVERY time you get a stat you like, don't push your luck the fail % is a lie.
You can heirloom ALL of your items up to 9 times, you can do so without retiring your character.
0) MAKE A BACKUP FILE ON A THIRD SOURCE!!!!! YOU WERE WARNED! YOU CAN WIPE YOUR PLAYER!
0b) THERE IS A LIMIT OF HOW MANY CHARACTERS CAN BE ON AN ACCOUNT DELETE THE EXTRAS OR YOU CAN LOSE YOUR MAIN.(Its over 10 allowed tho)
1) Save the item you want to heirloom(socket gems you want to dupe)
2) Set Storage to (B)
3) Heirloom the item
4) Make new pc, drop heirloom in shared
5) Set storage to (A)
6) Exit to title
7) Reload main character, retreive heirloom from shared
8) drop the unheirloomed copy in the box if you want to dupe its gems
9) Repeat steps 2-8 eight more times.
WARNING THE FOLLOWING STATS WILL GLITCH IF HEIRLOOMED MORE THAN ONCE, THE STATS WILL GROW EXPONENTIALLY WHEN THE ITEM IS USED
health(this will kill you if you are wearing it)
resistances (any type)
damage (any type)
So don't heirloom an item with those stats or you go all god mode/instant death.
So you CAN enchant very carefully before heirlooming to get some more stats, but if any of those stat pop up you'll have to redo it.
Most special weapons are safe to do but all special armors have at least a resistance on them.
NOTE: make sure to dupe your new super rings for your pet.
not many cheats here...
Collect a set of fishing gear 5% or better, heirloom them all to level 9(if no health stat) keep that in the bank. Sushi helm goes to 48%, 10% items go to 24%, 5% becomes 12%.
Special tip, go to the 3 portal room after the overseers chamber, one of these three should have the secret room with all the fish on the ground. RUN( you are using haste right?!?) through the area grab the fish, finish the two floors and reload into the same area and RUN for some more fish. this is an easy way to get some Emberbright Cod(+50% fishing luck for 20minutes)
If you only have one Cod, save before fishing, if you dont get the giant fish or body part you were looking for, reload and you have another 20 minutes of luck.
That is all, sorry that im late to the party and for any errors and ommissions, thanks to everyone for much of this stuff, feel free to add more.
Hears a more detailed dirty cheaters guide, spare me the grief Ive played plenty without cheating...
1) Create Main Character, Activate the town, enter the dungeon and exit back to town
2) Fish up 4 or 5 types of fish
3) Start duping
3a) Exit/save and reload
3b) Drop everything you have in the Shared Stash, except your weapon
3c) Set Storage device to (B)
3d) Exit/Save and load a new Waste Character
3e) Set Storage device to (A)
3f) Exit/Save and load Main
3g) Retreive all from Shared Stash
You now have doubled potions/fish/scrolls
4) Repeat steps a-g six or seven times (about a minute per)
5) Sell your stacks of crap and buy EXACTLY 87 Super mana or health potions
6) Dupe the super stack 10 times, for a stack of 89,088 Super potions
7) Dupe the full stack, then the two full stacks, then the four full stacks...etc.
8) Sell some stacks for about 3 million each
9) Keep at least one stack in the bank
1) Clean out your inventory so you have nothing (so you can buyout in one trip)
2) Take your pile of gold and clean out the Gambler
3) Sell everything and put any keepers in the Stash
5) Clean out the gambler again...
Enchanting the Loot
Now I have a set of level 1 gear(Im still level one) I want to enchant to outrageous levels, with a few higher level goodies in the bank. Im going to focus on Armor because I dont Heirloom Armor, Ill get to the Heirlooming weapons/trinkets later.
1) Get all of the items you want to enchant in your inventory
3) Drop everything into the Shared Stash and dupe loop twice
-you now have 4 of each of the items
4) Save/Exit/Reload by the enchanter
5) Take the first Item and enchant it to 10%, then the other 3 copies of the same item.
6) Dump any item which gets wiped
7) Compare the 4 copys to see which one has the best stats, sell the others.
7b) If all copies get wiped or the enchantments all stink, Sign-out and exit without saving.
8) Repeat with the other 5 armor peices.
-You now have everything enchanted to 10% with stats you actually want to see.
9) Save/Exit/Reload with the gear in your inventory
10) Dupe the new 10% armor and repeat steps 4-8, till satisfied.
10b) You may want to jump to 8 copies of each when it gets harder.
The trick here is avoiding anything with +Health, mana, armor,armor degraded, damage and resistances... You can put those stats on an item but you'll have to do your heirlooming first.
Ok so I have my hypothetical Ring I want to boost
The Iwish Ring
5 Hp stolen on hit
Great item but I'd like more stats before heirlooming,
1) Dupe 8 copies
2) Enchant each ring once
2b) The ones which get the banned stats above get tossed, leaving me
one ring with +5 more hp per hit
one ring with +2 mana on hit
one that got +1 socket
one that got +2 Defence
All not bad, you can choose one you want to go with or sign-out/no save exit and try again.
2c) on the second try I get one of the rings to pop +3% magic find, so I dump all of the other copies
2d) The new ring is 5%exp,10%fish,5hp stolen, 3%magic find at 4% enchant fail.
3) dupe the new ring and repeat the process until you get what you are looking for, I would not go above 20% doing this.
4) VERY CAREFULLY AS INSTRUCTED IN OP, Heirloom your new ring
The Iwish Ring
5 Hp stolen on hit
The Iwish Ring 20% fail rate
20 Hp stolen on hit
4 Defense Attribute
15% Magic find
Heirloom 9 times to become
The Iwish Ring
48 Hp stolen on hit
36% Magic Find
Now you enchant and add the banned stats
Oh I guess im out of characters..later
- Topic Archived