• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Torchlight
  3. My new mostly useless cheats

User Info: ZardoZsays

ZardoZsays
6 years ago#1
Sorry Im late to the party,

1) I noticed that some folks were running through "Easy" to do heirlooming runs... You can keep your quest embers in the shared vault and then when you make a "Very Hard" character you can use those embers from "Easy" for a quick exp/fame boost.(dont forget to have an ember fish eye in the bank too.)

(assumes you are a money cheater and/or can respec at will)
2) Alchemist can get some temporary bonus stat points, After making an ultra golem or both ultra golems(lvl 34) you can respec and use those 20 points elsewhere, your two golems will hang out as long as you keep them alive. This is mostly useful for leveling up in weaker areas and putting the 20 points into adventurer/treasure hunter. The melee golem is quite hardy and can be used for a long time with heal all, the beam golem wont last too long in the black palace and SV, but it can be done.

You CAN do this with your Imps as well, but unless your running through someplace 15 levels below you I wouldnt bother.

Lady Cheaterly
  1. Boards
  2. Torchlight
  3. My new mostly useless cheats
  • Topic Archived