• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
  3. corpse party please help / Warning: some Spoilers

User Info: DaKillaFuz

DaKillaFuz
4 years ago#1
zPosted: 7/20/2014 9:52:19 AMmessage detailHello community!!I just don't understand the story about the game of corpse party -.-... if somebody can describe me, in the book of shadows episodes why is there all played again, but just with the same deaths? Of course, there are many new characters in the book of shadows series. And at the end of book of shadows, why did mayu die and the sister of ayumi? And is Sachiko the real murderer or is there someone else the murderer, because this hammerman is with sachiko and i don't know why and what his role is. And i saw in corpse party: blood covered, that the mother of Sachiko died too or isn't that true? I am happy of you responses!

User Info: Mad_Cartoonist

Mad_Cartoonist
4 years ago#2
DaKillaFuz posted...
if somebody can describe me, in the book of shadows episodes why is there all played again, but just with the same deaths?

Book of Shadows is basically a compilation of side stories and alternate 'what if' events that branch off from the first game.

Chapter 1 and 2 are those 'what if scenarios', taking place after a certain wrong end in the first game where the ritual to escape the school failed and the characters 'relive' the events from before they get into the school again.
Satoshi is the only one who clearly remembers it, that's why he told everyone not to do the ritual.

Chapter 3 and 4 are simply extras, taken place before the events of the first game, obviously.

Chapter 5 is basically Morishige's story during his wandering in the school in the first game.

Chapter 6 also branches off from a wrong end in the first game.

Chapter 7 is the side stories of characters that also got trapped in the school.

Chapter 8, Blood Drive, is the only true sequel chapter.

DaKillaFuz posted...
And at the end of book of shadows, why did mayu die and the sister of ayumi?

Mayu was already dead in the school from the first game.
Do note that chapter 8 is a sequel to the first game, so her new death in chap2 is not exactly canon.

As for Hinoe's death, it's speculated that she uses some kind of witch craft to save her sister, but the power bounced back and she suffered in instead.
Rule of black magic and such. Don't quote me on this though.

DaKillaFuz posted...
And is Sachiko the real murderer or is there someone else the murderer, because this hammerman is with sachiko and i don't know why and what his role is. And i saw in corpse party: blood covered, that the mother of Sachiko died too or isn't that true? I am happy of you responses!

The story is like this.
The principal wants to do naughty stuffs with Yoshie (sachi's mother), but she runs, trips, and breaks her neck. Sachi happens to see the entire thing, so the principal murders her and hides her corpse to silence her.
As a ghost, Sachi haunts the principal, murder the three spirit kids, and create the Heavenly Host Elementary for evulz.

Sachi was murdered by someone else, but she was the one who murdered the kids.
Yoshikatsu the hammer man is Sachi's lackey. Somehow, she seems to haunt him, and makes him do dirty works for her, including kidnapping the kids.

I think that's the idea, although I might get the details wrong some where.
Prez of the Sophia Esteed Eternal FanClub (35)
Read the final chapter [Zodiac Angels - Chapter Ophiucus] @ [http://tinyurl.com/mcib-ZACO]

DaKillaFuz
4 years ago#3
Wow! Thank you for your help, you are a real pro knowing things about corpse party. :P
On last question: there is another game i dont know its name but its like sachiko birthday party and is it important to know all of the series of this game to understand better? And i saw on YouTube that the principal killed sachiko, damn it! Anyways thanks for your big help!!

Mad_Cartoonist
4 years ago#4
DaKillaFuz posted...
Wow! Thank you for your help, you are a real pro knowing things about corpse party. :P

Nah. Guys like Ajogamer know this series a lot more than me. Like I said, I could get some of the details wrong up there.

DaKillaFuz posted...
On last question: there is another game i dont know its name but its like sachiko birthday party and is it important to know all of the series of this game to understand better? And i saw on YouTube that the principal killed sachiko, damn it! Anyways thanks for your big help!!

It certainly helps if you play blood covered first since BoS is based off it.

Aside from that, I don't think Hysteric Birthday is that important, as in it's not canon, and it's more of a dark comedy than actual horror anyway.

The true sequel, Blood Drive, is coming on Vita this year, I think.

I don't know about the other versions of the games on PC though.
Read the final chapter [Zodiac Angels - Chapter Ophiucus] @ [http://tinyurl.com/mcib-ZACO]

DaKillaFuz
4 years ago#5
Allright! Thank you for your big help and between I like your stories and I read it on your page. Respect for that work!!

Mad_Cartoonist
4 years ago#6
DaKillaFuz posted...
Allright! Thank you for your big help and between I like your stories and I read it on your page. Respect for that work!!

The CP fan fiction or Zodiac Angels? :D

Whatever the case, glad you like it ^^
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
  3. corpse party please help / Warning: some Spoilers
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Rated M for Sexual Content.balamana33/6 5:01PM