• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: mokkochi

mokkochi
4 years ago#1
I have nooo idea where to find these games in English, but I really want to play... How do I find /all/ the games in the Corpse Party series, including Book of Shadows?

Maybe it would help to know that I'm buying a PS Vita next month.

User Info: Ajogamer

Ajogamer
4 years ago#2
Both Corpse Party and Corpse Party: Book of Shadows had a digital-only release, so the only place you can find the English versions is on the Playstation Network.

User Info: mokkochi

mokkochi
4 years ago#3
Ajogamer posted...
Both Corpse Party and Corpse Party: Book of Shadows had a digital-only release, so the only place you can find the English versions is on the Playstation Network.

Thank you so much!

User Info: lainako12

lainako12
4 years ago#4
The Vita's definitely the way to play them, too. It gives some slight but noticeable upgrades to PSP-native and PSOne-native games, including the Vita's screen itself. Especially true if you have a first-edition, OLED-screened Vita, though admittedly the 2000 feels a lot easier to hold and feels phenomenally lighter, at least to me. Still, I own a first-edition and wouldn't trade it.

One thing: Wear stereo headphones, or if you have them, studio headphones (the kind that generally has two kinds of connectors and a much longer wire). The game takes super-serious advantage of stereo headphones that adds a whole lot to the experience. The game sounds stupid-awesome on a pair of Audio-Technicas I own.
Scientists in Norway believed that they could improve the rate that leeches suck blood by dipping them in beer beforehand. That was seriously their hypothesis.
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Rated M for Sexual Content.balamana33/6 5:01PM