• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
  3. Wow, "Mire" sure made up for that thing with... *spoilers*

User Info: lainako12

lainako12
4 years ago#1
...Kizami. Sachiko using Yuka's nurturing, protective human instincts against herself, appealing to her humanism, totally made up for Kizami's stupid never-ending monologue. What a one-dimensional, droning bore. I was getting as upset as she tends to be that he wouldn't shut up and do something, anything, besides talking.

It's macabre to think about, but that was a cool concept executed well. She could have kept Yuka going as long as she wanted, literally taken the shirt off her back and also literally asked for her heart and Yuka would've dug in and handed it to her, but that would've dragged the story. <3 Sachiko. I would totally chill with her and take selfies of us, help around her school, maybe sit and have lunch with the big guy, ask him if he can work up the courage to ask Sachiko for a raise, that kind of thing.

I hope we get to see Dead Patient, since I'm pretty sure the scariest place to ever exist has always been hospitals. Those places have back rooms that are...ick, no one should see them. I worked for 10 years, since I was 16 until 26, at the same surgery hospital, so I'd know.
Scientists in Norway believed that they could improve the rate that leeches suck blood by dipping them in beer beforehand. That was seriously their hypothesis.

User Info: Mad_Cartoonist

Mad_Cartoonist
4 years ago#2
Guess we have a bit differing thought.
Mire was easily the most horrible chapter in this game.

Kizami's monologue was indeed a pile of ****.
It didn't make me pity him one bit, and it only made me felt that it serves him right for whatever fate awaits him in HHE.
Which makes me wonder what the devs want to try to pull in the first place when they wrote the script.

On the Yuka's part, I guess you have a point on how it executed the horror part.
But in terms of plot, this chapter was a feast for Yuka haters. I don't like Yuka, but I don't really see the point in dedicating a whole chapter to torture a character and killing her off at the end.
Prez of the Sophia Esteed Eternal FanClub (34)
Read the final chapter [Zodiac Angels - Chapter Ophiucus] @ [http://tinyurl.com/mcib-ZACO]

User Info: lainako12

lainako12
4 years ago#3
I'm not really sure what the point of Kizami is, either. He's awfully straightforward as an antagonist, but not really a believable one (for behaving like a psychopath, he's really bad at it, and it almost seems like he's forcing it in places--imo he should just be more indifferent about his own nature, not openly revel in it) and unlike Morishige, seems to enjoy being one. At least Morishige seems to have some recognition of his less-than-endearing necrophilia quirks, so I don't mind listening to him. You at least get to watch him develop as if no one's looking, as opposed to Kizami basically explaining himself to the audience.

I'm indifferent about Yuka. She's not really original in any way, but she's not totally unlikable, either. At least she has the fault of being a bit *too* naive. The most entertaining sequences tend to involve Sachiko playing with everyone, and her particular brand of sadism and fondness for humiliation with Yuka--particularly the optional sequence in which she openly makes fun of Yuka for being drenched in rotten blood and body parts and tissue in the body pools room after pushing her in, and then pulling her out before she can drown herself--was top-class for Sachiko.
Scientists in Norway believed that they could improve the rate that leeches suck blood by dipping them in beer beforehand. That was seriously their hypothesis.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
  3. Wow, "Mire" sure made up for that thing with... *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Rated M for Sexual Content.balamana33/6 5:01PM