• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
  3. looking for a good horror game.

User Info: SamHoustonresid

SamHoustonresid
4 years ago#1
Is this game actually creepy? It looks interesting. Is it just as creepy as silent hill 2 and fatal frame 2 because those two were really unsettling along with rule of the rose.

User Info: Ajogamer

Ajogamer
4 years ago#2
The Corpse Party games can be pretty creepy; I actually consider the Silent Hill and Corpse Party series the two scariest I've experienced (I don't get scared very easily, though they've both unnerved me more consistantly than most games).

If you do play Corpse Party, definitely start with the first PSP game (simply called "Corpse Party" for its English release) and not Book of Shadows though. While Corpse Party: Book of Shadows is also a pretty good horror game, it was intended for people who already played the previous game, since it assumes the player is already familiar with the previous game in the series, and mainly serves fill in certain gaps and expand on the plot to an extent.

User Info: Unholy_God

Unholy_God
4 years ago#3
There are alot of horror psp games but most are jpn unless you don't mind jpn horror.
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/ropfa0604/achallengerapproaches.png (30 picarats)
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
  3. looking for a good horror game.
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Rated M for Sexual Content.balamana33/6 5:01PM