• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
  3. Do I need to play this game to play this Blood Drive?

User Info: Joseph_Valdez

Joseph_Valdez
4 years ago#1
I'm trying to power my way through this game but I find the Point and Click adventure style does not work. From what I understand this game is basically a "what if" scenario, basically just an excuse to tell the same story as the previous installment.

From what I gathered Blood Drive is them returning to save their friends but do I really need to play this game for context?

User Info: IrvineADCarry

IrvineADCarry
4 years ago#2
Uhmm... Nope, I think.

BoS is an alternate timeline while BC and BD occur in the real timeline.

User Info: InfamousTouya

InfamousTouya
4 years ago#3
No, because Book of Shadows is only a sequal to a Bad End. The game is full of 'what-ifs' and what would happen if **** did something to ****.

Like how when Naomi tried to save Seiko. She did succeed in unhanging Seiko from the stall, but Seiko, scared of Naomi, ran and had her head cut off with piano wires that were installed at the bottom of the staircazs. Sachiko stated that their deaths get worse and worse each time they try to alter their faith, as those who died in Heavenly Host are bound to die in the halls. But what's strange is that she let Morishige live, so she bends and enforces the rules at her own will.

Blood Drive is the sequel to Blood Covered. And it says that only Ayumi will be alone to save her friends. Looking at the cover, we can assume Yuki (who the school chose as the 'new Sachiko') is much more dangerous, sadistic, and murderous.
But, you can see a preview of it in Book of Shadows. I forgot how to get it, though.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
  3. Do I need to play this game to play this Blood Drive?
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Rated M for Sexual Content.balamana33/6 5:01PM