• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
  3. Replay of corpse party blood covered

User Info: CORPsPAR

CORPsPAR
4 years ago#1
hello guys.....

i completed the prequel of the game a few months ago and only remember some of the Storyline
and am planning to play BoS now but i think it would be better if i replay Blood covered again to get the story properly? (although it would be boring to play again)

any suggestions??

User Info: atomicx

atomicx
4 years ago#2
If you don't want to replay the game, the link below gives a pretty good summary of the game. Blood Covered assumes you know what happened in the first game, so you will definitely want to refresh your memory on the plot. You could also watch youtube videos, but that would probably be 5-6 hours of videos.

http://www.giantbomb.com/corpse-party/3030-32117/

User Info: atomicx

atomicx
4 years ago#3
Also here is a LP I found that would probably be the best and fastest way to refresh your memory of the original. It is a complete transcription of the game.

http://lparchive.org/Corpse-Party/

User Info: CORPsPAR

CORPsPAR
4 years ago#4
Thanks atomicx completed the 1st chapter of Bos and the game is just AWESOME!

User Info: CursedSeishi

CursedSeishi
4 years ago#5
CORPsPAR posted...
Thanks atomicx completed the 1st chapter of Bos and the game is just AWESOME!

I'd be careful saying that, some people 'round here might hang ya for thinking Book of Shadows is, as you said, "AWESOME".

Not that they don't have a point since it's mostly retreads and alternate tales, but that doesn't detract from how well they do what is needed.
"they'll be too busy yelling at the whiny 12yr olds playing on their Xglove 36k Omnitools playing Call of Duty: Shanxi at War"
~cursedseishi~
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
  3. Replay of corpse party blood covered
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Rated M for Sexual Content.balamana33/6 5:01PM