• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
  3. M_C's CP Fan Fiction - [Corpse Party: The Ghastly Carnival] Part V FINALE

User Info: Mad_Cartoonist

Mad_Cartoonist
4 years ago#41
“Ah shut it, you little brat,” a voice from the ground spoke up, quickly drawing Sachiko’s attention, “You’re just so good killing a target that can’t fight back! What a laughable coward!!”
“My my. Ex-Reaper King, have you forgot that I am the administrator now?” Sachiko spoke up and slowly waltz towards the purple haired man, “I suggest you mind your tone a little bit more, or else I will humiliate you in front of your wife and your daughter.”
“N… No, Roke, don’t provoke her!” Sophia cried.
“Oh yeah. On a second thought? How about I kill your wife in front of you? Hm??” Sachiko asked, “Or how about your lovely daughter?”
“Dammit, Sachiko!! Did your mama ever taught you not to bargain with other people’s family!?” Roke yelled.
Upon hearing that, Sachiko’s playful smile suddenly turns upside down into a raging murderous face.
“… What did you just say??” The girl in red grinds her teeth.
“Yeah. Your mother didn’t teach you that, huh? Oh wait, I forgot. Sorry, your mom was killed, wasn’t she??” Roke said, smiling daringly, “Well, it must be sad not being with mama, huh?”
“Wha… Daddy!!! What are you doing!?” Refia cried.
That moment, Sachiko marches across the room, stepping on many players’ heads. She grabs Roke by his purple hair and drags him out from where he was lying earlier.
“DON’T YOU DARE BADMOUTH MOMMY!!!!!!”
Sachiko jerks Roke’s body up into the air and slams him down on a bed of glasses.
“Arrrrggggghhh!!!!!”
The purple haired man cried as the glass blades pierced onto his back. Blood spills out and quickly creates a pool of red sticky liquid underneath him.
“Roke!!!”
“Daddy!!!”
Sophia and Refia cried.
“Yoshikatsu. Hammer…”
Sachiko spoke up and raises her right hand into the air. That moment, a giant man marches into the room, dragging a huge hammer along the way.

“Wha…???” Keika uttered as she noticed something attached on the belt of that giant man. Along with various children dolls, she notices a familiar looking cell phone strap hanging down from his belt. Her eyes then quickly shift to the hammer in his hand, which reminds her of her best friend’s cause of death.
Everything pieced together perfectly…
“So it’s you… isn’t it!? You’re the one who killed Gina, aren’t you!?” Keika yelled.
However, the giant man ignored her and simply hands his hammer to Sachiko. Grabbing it, the girl in red smashes her hammer onto Roke’s shin, effectively cracking his bones into two.
“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhh!!!!”
The purple haired man cried then grind his teeth together, trying to endure the pain.
“Rooookkkeee!” Sophia cried.
Tears trace down her cheek as she watches her husband writhes.
How is this happening?
In the past, he has always been the one who saves her and her friends from danger.
Why is her savior helplessly writhing in pain now?
“Daddy!!!” Refia cried, “Sachiko! Stop it! Enough already!!!”
“Heh heh. You know, thinking about it. It’s actually a good idea to kill off this guy first,” Sachiko said, chuckling, “Watch in fear, you worms, as I murder the ex-Reaper King.”
“Heh… Eh heh… Heh heh heh.”
Suddenly, the purple haired man begins chuckling eerily like a broken mannequin before bursting into a maniacal laughter.
“Hahahahaha!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“What’s the matter? So scared you lost your mind?” Sachiko asked mockingly.
“Do you really think you can kill me, Sachiko?” Roke asked, smiling daringly.
“Let’s see… Yeah, I do. You see this?” Sachiko asked, pointing at the hammer in her hand, “One smash on your skull and you’ll be squished like a bug.”
“Feh! Then go ahead! Do it!” Roke dared, “I am Death itself! If you think you can kill Death then------!!!”

*WHACK!!!!*

Ouch. That was painful :/
Prez of the Sophia Esteed Eternal FanClub (34)
Read the final chapter [Zodiac Angels - Chapter Ophiucus] @ [http://tinyurl.com/mcib-ZACO]

User Info: PeckingBird

PeckingBird
4 years ago#42
Did Sachiko just step on everyone's heads, even Teal? Can't wait for robo response.
Official Yuri Emperor of Quitting Returners
FC: 2852 7815 3996

Mad_Cartoonist
4 years ago#43
Yes she just did :P
Read the final chapter [Zodiac Angels - Chapter Ophiucus] @ [http://tinyurl.com/mcib-ZACO]

User Info: X_De_Killer

X_De_Killer
4 years ago#44
This isn't some cheap shot attempt for Roke to be born anew after death just like what Bleach Aizen did, is it? XD
FC: 5129-1600-9464 (1922)

User Info: Lauren_Paups

Lauren_Paups
4 years ago#45
X_De_Killer posted...
This isn't some cheap shot attempt for Roke to be born anew after death just like what Bleach Aizen did, is it? XD

Oh, maybe it's the way for Roke to turn back to the Reaper King.

In before, Viola the reaper queen comes along to rescue him.

Mad_Cartoonist
4 years ago#46
=____=
Guys. Was it THAT predictable????

That moment, everyone felt as if time stops for eternity as the sound of a skull being crushed like coconut shell echoes the room.
“Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!” Sophia screamed.
“D… Daddy…?” the purple haired girl whispered in disbelief.
Everything happened in a flash and yet, it was very clearly etched inside her head – the picture of her father’s head being smashed by a hammer.
“LORD ROKEJ!!! DAMMIT!!!!!!!!” Daniel yelled and pounds his fist onto the ground repeatedly in anger.
“N… No way,” Teal uttered. Tears also trace down her cheeks in disbelief.
“Roke!!!!!” Greg yelled.
“Master Roke!” Apis and Akira yelled as well.
“Pfft… What a joke,” Sachiko muttered, tossing the hammer aside, “Well, don’t you worry. Your wife and daughter will follow you soon enough.”
“Dammit! Dammit, Sachiko!!!” Greg yelled.
“What are you all gonna do now, you pathetic worms?” Sachiko looks down at all the remaining players with a smug face. “The Reaper King is dead; I killed him! There is no one to save your hides anymore!”
“So that’s the end of the Reaper King,” Kibiki said, nodding.
“How anti-climatic,” Naho muttered, nudging her glasses.
“Yeah yeah! Her highness crushed him like a bug!! Hahaha!” Sayaka added.
“Well, now. Who should I squish after this, hm??” Sachiko asked. She looks around the room and stops upon the emerald eyed lady.
“Roke… Roke…,” Sophia whimpered, still unable to believe what just happened before her eyes.
“How about you, hm?” the girl in red muttered, “Yeah. Maybe you should be next. This way, the Reaper King wouldn’t be lone------.”

“Y… Your highness!!!” Taniguchi cried.
“What?” Sachiko turns around with an annoyed face, but quickly changes when she notices that the corpse on the bed of glasses is unexplainably burning in blue flames. “… What in the…?”
Suddenly, several holographic screens appear around Sachiko’s body, startling her. Some screens show static while others show messy codes. But the largest one pops up right in her face with big bold letters saying:

[ADMINISTRATIVE AUTHORITY CEASED. RETURNING ALL CONTROLS TO USER ‘REAPER KING’]

“What in the!?” Sachiko cried in surprised and turns to the players. The heavy weight crushing their shoulders are now gone, and the players begin to stand up confusingly.
“Stop them! Protect the girl in red!!” Kibiki ordered his men.
But before the Verum Salutare members could move, all of them suddenly fall to the ground as if being pinned down by an unseen weight.
“I… I can’t move…!?” Naho uttered.
“W… W… What’s going on?!” Sayaka cried.
“Thank you for freeing me from the mortal vessel that binds me to the living, Sachiko Shinozaki…”
The blue flames then reforms into a menacing dark cloaked figure, hovering high above the remains of what used to be the man named Rokej.
“R… Roke?” Sophia whispered upon seeing that figure.

Yes, she has seen this figure before in the past…

“What the heck are you!?” Sachiko grits her teeth nervously.
“I am the entity that rules over life and death. I am the being known to you all as the ‘Reaper King’,” the cloaked figure introduced himself, lifting up his head to reveal the red haired skeleton hiding underneath the hood.

Lauren_Paups
4 years ago#47
Wait, what? Did X just predict it correctly? XD

Mad_Cartoonist
4 years ago#48
Both of you got it half-half actually, lol

Lauren_Paups
4 years ago#49
Mad_Cartoonist posted...
Both of you got it half-half actually, lol

Thank for compliment :)

User Info: Unholy_God

Unholy_God
4 years ago#50
Mad_Cartoonist posted...
Yes she just did :P

Nom nom nom nom...

*open black notebook*

Scribble scribble scribble...
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/ropfa0604/achallengerapproaches.png (30 picarats)
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
  3. M_C's CP Fan Fiction - [Corpse Party: The Ghastly Carnival] Part V FINALE
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Rated M for Sexual Content.balamana33/6 5:01PM