• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
  3. What does Blood Covered's save unlock?

User Info: Dark_Shiva144

Dark_Shiva144
7 years ago#1
I just got Book of Shadows and I know that you can transfer data from Blood Covered in order to unlock some extras. Now, I have both, the Japanese and English version of Blood Covered, but I've only played through the English version so far.
My question is, will I have to play through the Jap. version completely in order to unlock every Book of Shadows extra, or is having the game's data on my PSP already enough? Does anyone know what exactly is unlocked through Blood Covered's save?

User Info: KulaRose

KulaRose
7 years ago#2
Dark_Shiva144 posted...
I just got Book of Shadows and I know that you can transfer data from Blood Covered in order to unlock some extras. Now, I have both, the Japanese and English version of Blood Covered, but I've only played through the English version so far.
My question is, will I have to play through the Jap. version completely in order to unlock every Book of Shadows extra, or is having the game's data on my PSP already enough? Does anyone know what exactly is unlocked through Blood Covered's save?

I have a complete Blood Covered JP save APPARENTLY it's supposed to unlock the 8th chapter, but things I notice it immediately locks is a complete CG gallery(according to what endings you've completed) of Blood Covered as well as some of the Blood Covered music tracks. I say 'supposed' because I haven't beaten Book of Shadows and don't see the 8th chapter unlocked yet, or even 'greyed'. It just doesn't appear.

KulaRose
7 years ago#3
ZeikTheGeek posted...
Dark_Shiva144 posted...

I have a complete Blood Covered JP save; APPARENTLY it's supposed to unlock the 8th chapter, but things I notice it immediately UNlocks is a complete CG gallery(according to what endings you've completed) of Blood Covered as well as some of the Blood Covered music tracks. I say 'supposed' because I haven't beaten Book of Shadows and don't see the 8th chapter unlocked yet, or even 'greyed'. It just doesn't appear.

My God, wow, that post is atrocious. Uhm, lemme clean up my horrible grammar and punctuation real fast.... There we go. Sorry for the double post.

Dark_Shiva144
7 years ago#4
Thanks for the fast reply:)
Well, I guess I'll have to play through Blood Covered first, then, because I need every image in that gallery8D It's a shame that the English save doesn't work with the Japanese version, though...getting all the Wrong Ends again is gonna be a painT_T

KulaRose
7 years ago#5
Dark_Shiva144 posted...
Well, I guess I'll have to play through Blood Covered first, then, because I need every image in that gallery8D It's a shame that the English save doesn't work with the Japanese version, though...getting all the Wrong Ends again is gonna be a painT_T

I submitted a 100% JP save to the Corpse Party section, but it seems they're taking their sweet time approving it(I sent it two-three days ago).

KulaRose
7 years ago#6
ZeikTheGeek posted...
Dark_Shiva144 posted...

I submitted a 100% JP save to the Corpse Party section, but it seems they're taking their sweet time approving it(I sent it two-three days ago).

Aaaand holy crap, I mention it and 3 seconds later, it's approved...coincidence?...

Dark_Shiva144
7 years ago#7
Thank you so much! You're my hero!^____^
*runs off to play Book of Shadows*
  1. Boards
  2. Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
  3. What does Blood Covered's save unlock?
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Rated M for Sexual Content.balamana33/6 5:01PM