• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sepirotica

sepirotica
7 years ago#1
Short summary for Book of Shadows chapters, though I'm not sure how to summarize Chapter 5.

Each chapter doesn't have any connection with the others, aside from the Prologue and Chapter 8.

*Spoilers for Book of Shadow*

Chapter 1: Another Ending of One Sided Love
Chapter 2: The Misadventures of an Unlucky Girl
Chapter 3: Ghost in Kisaragi High School
Chapter 4: Paulownia Duo
Chapter 6: Adventures of Two Lolis
Chapter 7: Awakening of a Psychopath
Chapter 8: A Ritual Goes Wrong (Again)

*End Spoilers*

User Info: Crimrui

Crimrui
7 years ago#2

Dear God, by looking at those names I have an impression that it's all about the bad ends. Enough depression for me, thank you very much.

sepirotica
7 years ago#3
I think Chapter 3 can't be considered a bad end. though.

User Info: enigmaopoeia

enigmaopoeia
7 years ago#4
To anyone curious, here are the main characters of the chapters, as according to the official website:

*SPOILERS!*
CHAPTER 1 - "Carved Seal": Naomi Nakashima.
CHAPTER 2 - "Premature Death": Mayu Suzumoto.
CHAPTER 3 - "Encounter": Yui Shishido.
CHAPTER 4 - "Purgatory": Sayaka Ooue.
CHAPTER 5 - "Shangri-La": Sakutaro Morishige.
CHAPTER 6 - "Sludge": Yuka Mochida.
CHAPTER 7 - "Tooth": Tohko Kirisaki.

It does not list who is the main character of CHAPTER 8 - "BLOOD DRIVE", but it is most likely Ayumi Shinozaki.
*SPOILERS!*

SOURCE: http://corpse.jp/?pg=2
http://backloggery.com/enigmaopoeia

User Info: Old_Butler

Old_Butler
7 years ago#5
Can some PM me the spoiler? I can't wait for it any longer. I don't know if BoS ever get localised. Please tell me who survive in the end. Thank you very much.
Would you like some tea, Sir/Mdm?

sepirotica
7 years ago#6
Old_Butler posted...
Can some PM me the spoiler? I can't wait for it any longer. I don't know if BoS ever get localised. Please tell me who survive in the end. Thank you very much.

Unlike the 1st game which all Chapters connected to each other, Book of Shadows works like EX Chapters of the 1st game. A Chapter doesn't have any connection with the others.

User Info: eden13600

eden13600
7 years ago#7
Which you get to know more about the character's background and past, alternative time space of other characters that never show in BCRF, and even 3 chapters which start from a bad ending from BCRF, "The world after LOOPS", if you get what's that mean...
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Rated M for Sexual Content.balamana33/6 5:01PM