• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. N.O.V.A. - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance
  3. Also look like im the only guy who know this game is out

User Info: onlnej

onlnej
9 years ago#1
So im !st Yay.

User Info: Protoid

Protoid
9 years ago#2
Yeah, so, what's it like?
And why is it so cheap?
And.....um....does it have decent controlls?-because most psp controlls are atroshious.
Number 93.

User Info: dayday6

dayday6
9 years ago#3

$5 PSP mini.

I wonder how it plays, because I heard the Zenonia port was awful on PSP.

User Info: Neoghoul54

Neoghoul54
9 years ago#4
it a real cool halo rip off on the psp that's okay with 13 levels, guns and medals to unlock.

to me it's worth the money to play on the road for a quick game.

User Info: __NappyNap__

__NappyNap__
9 years ago#5
Does it have online or ad hoc mp?
Friends don't let friends dubawl shawt.
Gosh golly, DA POOPA was suspended. Now whos dead mom can I make fun of? -dejkha

User Info: Flojomojo

Flojomojo
9 years ago#6
> most psp controlls are atroshious
Like your spelling? I think you meant to say, "Most PSP controls are atrocious."

I am a fan of the iPhone version, which is the same price (there's also a sequel now). In that version, you get a virtual thumbstick on the left and you use your right thumb to aim and shoot. The PSP controls are workable but awkward. You use the analog stick to move forward and side-to-side, and the buttons for aiming and turning. The L trigger is jump and the R trigger is shoot.

The graphics are good and scale decently on the PS3, no hideous jaggies considering it's a Mini. The music loops a lot but is atmospheric. Menus are low-res and slow compared to the phone version.

As for the game, if you look up reviews for the iPhone you will get the idea. There's no multiplayer in this version, which is a minor disappointment.

User Info: __NappyNap__

__NappyNap__
9 years ago#7
How are the controls on PS3?
Friends don't let friends dubawl shawt.
Gosh golly, DA POOPA was suspended. Now whos dead mom can I make fun of? -dejkha

User Info: Flojomojo

Flojomojo
9 years ago#8
Controls on PS3 are the same as PSP -- you can't use the right analog stick to look around, you need to use the buttons. Feels very PSOne.

User Info: supersoldier22

supersoldier22
9 years ago#9
how long is this?
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
  1. Boards
  2. N.O.V.A. - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance
  3. Also look like im the only guy who know this game is out
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A