• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. Grade question

User Info: SchLeiM90

SchLeiM90
3 months ago#1
Hi,
i have a question about the grade shop: Do things that you already did for some titles get carried over? For example: i collected i used snap pivot 300 times, does this mean i only need to use it 150 tiems more to get another trophy for using it 450 times combined?

And do i keep the grade i earned for a new game ++ or do i need to get all the grade titles again on new game+?
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: dawnbomb

dawnbomb
3 months ago#2
my instinct answer is download a save with 9999 grade.

that aside (but thats really the answer) is yes, achievements are cumulative. if a achievement says do X 500 times, it means 500 times total, not 500 more then the last achievement for that exact same thing. This is true for achievements in like every game with achievements.

Generally, you do not rollover achievements (this is also common across almost every game, assume it by default). However in the tales of series, there is a unlock for x2 grade usually, and even if grade did rollover, grade x2 would mean you get more grade not rolling over because you can get twice as much from the same things.

User Info: SchLeiM90

SchLeiM90
3 months ago#3
dawnbomb posted...
my instinct answer is download a save with 9999 grade.

that aside (but thats really the answer) is yes, achievements are cumulative. if a achievement says do X 500 times, it means 500 times total, not 500 more then the last achievement for that exact same thing. This is true for achievements in like every game with achievements.

Generally, you do not rollover achievements (this is also common across almost every game, assume it by default). However in the tales of series, there is a unlock for x2 grade usually, and even if grade did rollover, grade x2 would mean you get more grade not rolling over because you can get twice as much from the same things.

Thanks for the help! Do you know if already completed sidequests count towards the total amount for the grade or do you have to complete every one again for the grade?

1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. Grade question
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find porange and napple? Side Quest2 Answers
Where can I find a Pink Emerald? Side Quest4 Answers
Where do i find the Peachberry Blossom? Side Quest3 Answers
How do I enable co-op battles? Tech Support1 Answer
Ex Dungeon? Side Quest3 Answers