• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. Healing glitch??

User Info: EternalWaltz

EternalWaltz
7 months ago#1
I just experienced something I've never seen (or at least never noticed) before after hundreds of hours put into this game.

In the Magnus Zero dungeon, in one of the fights I noticed Rowen's health was unable to be healed... It's like in Tales of Zestiria when you have a Status Ailment, you cannot be healed, right? But this is in Xillia. And he didn't even have a status ailment.

Does anyone know anything about this? Really weird, Elize and Leia kept spamming heal moves on him over and over until they ran out of TP, nothing worked. His Hp would not go up!
Metal Gear Solid 4 is the worst Metal Gear Solid game by miles.

User Info: a6g45cawhy4taw4

a6g45cawhy4taw4
5 months ago#2
You probably have Anti-Magic on him. Negates all Artes on him. Initially I thought it was just enemy artes but turns out its also healing arts.

User Info: a6g45cawhy4taw4

a6g45cawhy4taw4
5 months ago#3
Anti Magic is a skill btw, i think its from a late-game sidequest

User Info: EternalWaltz

EternalWaltz
3 months ago#4
a6g45cawhy4taw4 posted...
Anti Magic is a skill btw, i think its from a late-game sidequest
@a6g45cawhy4taw4 Thank you, I didn't know about this somehow... I guess I've never used it before for some reason
Metal Gear Solid 4 is the worst Metal Gear Solid game by miles.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. Healing glitch??
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find a Pink Emerald? Side Quest4 Answers
Where can I find porange and napple? Side Quest2 Answers
Where do i find the Peachberry Blossom? Side Quest3 Answers
How do I enable co-op battles? Tech Support1 Answer
Ex Dungeon? Side Quest3 Answers