• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. Where is A backdated future and Drache the dork guide?

User Info: TreeWolf

TreeWolf
7 months ago#1
This was asked by somebody else a while back but they got no response. It's archived now and I'm curious about this if anybody knows.
"By Grabthar's Hammer, you shall be avenged!" -Tev'meck- of the N.S.E.A. Protector.

User Info: Top_Loser

Top_Loser
7 months ago#2
So, Drache here. I've long since departed GFAQs (I only found out about this post through a friend who is coincidentally playing this game), but quite honestly I don't know.

I handed off copyright to my coauthor and I guess he did what he had the right to do with it.

TreeWolf
7 months ago#3
Top_Loser posted...
So, Drache here. I've long since departed GFAQs (I only found out about this post through a friend who is coincidentally playing this game), but quite honestly I don't know.

I handed off copyright to my coauthor and I guess he did what he had the right to do with it.

Lol, thanks for the reply. Didn't expect you to answer my question yourself. Too bad it's not still around but that's the way it goes I guess. None of my business but may I ask why you're no longer on Gfaqs?
"By Grabthar's Hammer, you shall be avenged!" -Tev'meck- of the N.S.E.A. Protector.

User Info: Smacd

Smacd
5 months ago#4
Here's a little trick I learned when I wanted to use that Person 2 Innocent Sin guide that had an infamous removal a while back- there is a good chance that the guide still exists if you look on the wayback machine (archive.org). It can be a little tricky if you don't have a direct link to the guide, but I found an archive copy of it. Sometimes you can just look at the GF list of guides page in the wayback machine, but the oldest snapshot for ToX is from after the guide was removed. I found a direct link in the references on this page: https://aselia.fandom.com/wiki/ToX_-_Battle_Tools, and was able to use that in the wayback machine to directly find the guide.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160123122747/http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/616012-tales-of-xillia/faqs/67764?single=1

TreeWolf
5 months ago#5
Whoa, there it is! I didn't realize that was possible Smacd. Thanks for that. I wonder if I can find some other stuff if I tinker with it.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. Where is A backdated future and Drache the dork guide?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find porange and napple? Side Quest2 Answers
Where can I find a Pink Emerald? Side Quest4 Answers
Where do i find the Peachberry Blossom? Side Quest3 Answers
How do I enable co-op battles? Tech Support1 Answer
Ex Dungeon? Side Quest3 Answers