• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. Question about Milla/Jude's team attack

User Info: EternalWaltz

EternalWaltz
9 months ago#1
So...
When you play as Jude, and link with Milla, their regular attacks turn into this team combo thing where Jude launches the enemy into the air, Milla flies upwards to hit them, and then she dashes through them back to the ground while Jude lunges forwards - and Milla/Jude swap sides. Rinse and repeat.

I'm now playing as Milla and so I'm the one getting launched into the air as part of this combo now, but it kind of just leaves you floating awkwardly/vulnerable in the air. How do you do that dash attack she does to get back to the ground instantly and swap sides with Jude? There doesn't seem to be a way to do it, is it CPU-exclusive?

And yeah I know with the right skills Milla in the air is great, but sometimes I just want/need to do ground basic attacks. This is kinda annoying
Metal Gear Solid 4 is the worst Metal Gear Solid game by miles.

User Info: HolyX

HolyX
9 months ago#2
I kind of run into this from time to time. I use Migrate attack as a skill (L1 that does sidestep) using this in mid-combo, makes it where Milla won't jump. You can also use the Jump cancel skill for Milla to quickly get back to the ground.
Check out Final Fantasy VI Abridged!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE8PQkDIU5Y

EternalWaltz
9 months ago#3
HolyX posted...
I kind of run into this from time to time. I use Migrate attack as a skill (L1 that does sidestep) using this in mid-combo, makes it where Milla won't jump. You can also use the Jump cancel skill for Milla to quickly get back to the ground.
I see, I guess there probably isn't a way to do the CPU Milla attack then.

I've been doing something similar to you except I use downwards angled attack instead of L1+attack, it's faster as long as the downwards attack is an even numbered attack (i.e. the 2nd, 4th, 6th attack etc. rather than the 1st/3rd etc)

EternalWaltz
8 months ago#4
As an aside, I just got to the point where you get Leia, and the team attack you get when linked with her is amazing. Sooo much better than the one Jude or Alvin give you
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. Question about Milla/Jude's team attack
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find porange and napple? Side Quest2 Answers
Where can I find a Pink Emerald? Side Quest4 Answers
Where do i find the Peachberry Blossom? Side Quest3 Answers
How do I enable co-op battles? Tech Support1 Answer
Ex Dungeon? Side Quest3 Answers