• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. Best place to level?

User Info: Kaeaja

Kaeaja
10 months ago#1
I recently got back to this game and my part is lvl 74 to 79 and I am not sure where to go to level up, anyone got any ideas?

User Info: dawnbomb

dawnbomb
10 months ago#2
its always whatever is the farthest you have available. By the end everyone will be max regardless anyway.

For the question you didn't know to ask yet, the best money farm is the golden knight dungeon. buy Milla or rowen (or both?) 100+ Int each, then light the golden knight on fire instead of fighting fairly (Int affects ailment chance). you have to burn him a few times to do enough to win. Just run through zero whatever a ton of times for lots of money, then buy lots of int. no other strategy even comes close to the effectiveness of burning it to death. During the first victory you dont need it as much, but rematch 1 and especially rematch 2 have so much HP, you just gotta burn it to death.

User Info: Yggdrasille

Yggdrasille
10 months ago#3
Hallowmont or secret dungeon and lots of EXP increasing foods plus accessories.
Favourite games: Tales of Xillia 1/2, Trails of Cold Steel 1/2, Valkyria Chronicles, Ys Seven, Ys VIII, Suikoden V, Shadow Hearts 2, Valkyrie Profile 2

Kaeaja
10 months ago#4
dawnbomb posted...
its always whatever is the farthest you have available. By the end everyone will be max regardless anyway.

For the question you didn't know to ask yet, the best money farm is the golden knight dungeon. buy Milla or rowen (or both?) 100+ Int each, then light the golden knight on fire instead of fighting fairly (Int affects ailment chance). you have to burn him a few times to do enough to win. Just run through zero whatever a ton of times for lots of money, then buy lots of int. no other strategy even comes close to the effectiveness of burning it to death. During the first victory you dont need it as much, but rematch 1 and especially rematch 2 have so much HP, you just gotta burn it to death.

I wasn't exactly concerned with making money, which is why I didn't ask :P

But thank you for the info :3

Kaeaja
10 months ago#5
Yggdrasille posted...
Hallowmont or secret dungeon and lots of EXP increasing foods plus accessories.

Nia Khera Hollowmont? Huh....alright then, thanks. As for the Demon Seal accessory Imma be honest.....I've NEVER seen it make an impact no matter what I do, it never seems to work even when I leave it equipped before a fight even starts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. Best place to level?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find porange and napple? Side Quest2 Answers
Where can I find a Pink Emerald? Side Quest4 Answers
Where do i find the Peachberry Blossom? Side Quest3 Answers
How do I enable co-op battles? Tech Support1 Answer
Ex Dungeon? Side Quest3 Answers