• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. Jude should have asked Milla to be the mother of his child...

User Info: darknile

darknile
3 years ago#1
I finally beat this game (Jude Path)out of my backlog, going through my NG+ playthrough since it will be done quicker before heading to Xillia 2.

But after seeing the ending, I think Jude could have asked Milla to stick around for maybe 10months and she probably would have agreed to it just because she's still curious about human beings and things she's never experienced before as a human. "She" was excited just seeing mucus from being sick once. Imagine the allure of experiencing motherhood! Having a child between a human and "spirit" (especially a Maxwell) could have also created a lot more interesting dynamics further along the story.

I know this board is dead, but if anyone still wants to comment on this just for the hell of it go ahead and tell me what you think!
-You know you're badass if you can make the Lord of all Evil cry.

User Info: Blue_Thunder

Blue_Thunder
3 years ago#2
That would be an interesting turn, though Milla became the Lord of Spirits; I don't think she can just leave the spirit world for that long.

At the end I was actually hoping that Jude would stay with Milla in the spirit world. I mean, there probably wouldn't be much for him to do there, but he still has that dimension-cutting knife right? He could go to earth whenever he needed to, then come home to Milla.

User Info: darknile

darknile
3 years ago#3
Plus she really took an interest in the "Men and women between the sheets" series. Maybe, plus she could have taken 9-10months to give birth before taking over lord Maxwell duties maybe?
-You know you're badass if you can make the Lord of all Evil cry.

User Info: BettyUboa

BettyUboa
3 years ago#4
I mean, doesn't the entirety of the combined world and all spyrites after the ending kinda count?
Die the death! Sentence to death! Great equalizer is the death!

User Info: cyan1001

cyan1001
3 years ago#5
sure why not
PSN ID: Domine1001
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. Jude should have asked Milla to be the mother of his child...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find porange and napple? Side Quest2 Answers
Where can I find a Pink Emerald? Side Quest4 Answers
Where do i find the Peachberry Blossom? Side Quest3 Answers
How do I enable co-op battles? Tech Support1 Answer
Ex Dungeon? Side Quest3 Answers