• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. I can see it now!

User Info: lilburrito

lilburrito
9 years ago#1
For costumes they will put Alvin as Gintoki, Leia as Kagura and Jude as Shinpachi...... Anybody else thinking the same thing?
......Laser Face >_>.....

User Info: Zuhri69

Zuhri69
9 years ago#2

Ngahahaha!!!

User Info: magnum7979

magnum7979
9 years ago#3
I will buy that.
Bump

User Info: DarkFists

DarkFists
9 years ago#4
I'd buy it...though that would probably be licensing hell heh
PSN=Gelthidor, add me if you want, if you get declined, you know why :P

lilburrito
9 years ago#5
Well Alvin's voice actor is Tomokazu Sugita (Voice of Gin) so there might be a chance :D, if we can get a Hatsune Miku (<3) costume then we can get a Gintoki costume!

DarkFists
9 years ago#6
lilburrito posted...
Well Alvin's voice actor is Tomokazu Sugita (Voice of Gin) so there might be a chance :D, if we can get a Hatsune Miku (<3) costume then we can get a Gintoki costume!

Maybe, but I dunno if many of the Tales fans in Japan have SEEN Gintama to get the reference, I mean, I know a lot of Americans haven't, but that makes sense, seeing as it hasn't released here (in English)

lilburrito
9 years ago#7
I think they would have seen Gintama, Since Gintama is serialized in Jump and it probably has the title as one of the best comedy animes/manga out there. And not a lot of anime exceed 200 episodes, so taking that into consideration and the fact that Tales is one of Japans most famed Rpgs, I think it;s safe to say that the Japanese fan base knows of Gintama. They did manage to get Code Geass costumes too......

DarkFists
9 years ago#8
lilburrito posted...
I think they would have seen Gintama, Since Gintama is serialized in Jump and it probably has the title as one of the best comedy animes/manga out there. And not a lot of anime exceed 200 episodes, so taking that into consideration and the fact that Tales is one of Japans most famed Rpgs, I think it;s safe to say that the Japanese fan base knows of Gintama. They did manage to get Code Geass costumes too......

Hmm true on the "They should probably know it" and it being one of the best comedy anime/manga out there haha

But I think Bandai owns the rights to Code Geass, which is why they were able to, the Hatsune Miku thing is a good reason that this could be a possibility though...

Even if it's a .000000000000000001% chance, that means it is still umm...possible :P

lilburrito
9 years ago#9
"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality". I think anyone who played tos2 should know this line.....so...yeah....lets barge into their office and say we want this to happen!

User Info: H_Ruri

H_Ruri
9 years ago#10
From the videos on Nico of ToL, they poke fun at how the Shinsengumi have the exact same VA as Senel, Moses, and Will, so at least some of the fanbase know about Gintama.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. I can see it now!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A