• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What made you feel guilty?
IronHenry 2 months ago#1
There may be some spoilers in this thread. Only read on if you’re ok with that.

Wow, there are tons of times I feel guilty in Skyrim, like when I kill a mammoth...

But the one that really sticks with me is this time I convinced this farm girl’s parents to let her move to Riften to live the life she always dreamed of with her boyfriend. But a while later, I was in Riften and I was attacked by an assassin. She got in the way and I ended up shooting her in the back by accident. To make matters worse, I even inherited some money from her.

So that’s one of my stories. What about you? Does anything make you feel guilty in Skyrim?
When i first got to Riverwood, i talked to alvor, met his family and talked to him, then i killed the chicken, and he started to hunt me, so i had to kill him, cause i thought he's one of the npc's that respawn after a few minutes or something.

So now whenever i'm at riverwood, and keep meeting his wife and daughter while walking and they say something, it makes me guilty af
bshwalker 1 month ago#3
I used to ~ resurrect everyone that got killed because I would bring whatever was attacking me to the nearest group of people for them to kill. I felt guilty enough to resurrect everyone that I brought into my chaos. Only non hostile NPC's though. I'll leave piles of hostiles behind without a second thought.
red255 1 month ago#4
At a certain point in the campaign I stopping looting treasure except for alchemical reagents.

Nothing else held remotely similar value per weight.

So I go along and get things win them in quests find them in dungeons.

Just toss it in a pile dont even bother to pick it up. Ignores your family heirloom. Cuz with 10 mushrooms I can get enough gold to make something in town FAAR better.

If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.
IronHenry 1 month ago#5
red255 posted...
At a certain point in the campaign I stopping looting treasure except for alchemical reagents.

Just toss it in a pile dont even bother to pick it up. Ignores your family heirloom. Cuz with 10 mushrooms I can get enough gold to make something in town FAAR better.

This made you feel guilty?

ValiantKnight 1 month ago#6
red255 posted...

IronHenry posted...
This made you feel guilty?
I mean it does make you feel guilty to go on a quest across multiple dungeons to find a powerful amulet owned by a great mage erased from history then when you put it on and it gives +30 to every stat, but you head back home as a vampire with rare curios, ahzidal's set, and the sallow reagent to make an amulet that gives you +250 health and magicka instead. Then you wear that.... and put the legendary amulet in the cupboard.
IronHenry 1 month ago#7
ValiantKnight posted...
I mean it does make you feel guilty to go on a quest across multiple dungeons to find a powerful amulet owned by a great mage erased from history then when you put it on and it gives +30 to every stat, but you head back home as a vampire with rare curios, ahzidal's set, and the sallow reagent to make an amulet that gives you +250 health and magicka instead. Then you wear that.... and put the legendary amulet in the cupboard.

Ah, I see. Yeah, I think that's a fault with the game.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What made you feel guilty?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A