Is there a mod that allows you to make specific items for NPC's to gain profit?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Is there a mod that allows you to make specific items for NPC's to gain profit?

User Info: TheNextAvatar4

TheNextAvatar4
4 months ago#1
I mean, besides just selling stuff to a merchant. You know, like an NPC asking you to make Iron Armor at a specific grade, then gaining more gold than usual for selling it to that NPC instead of just a merchant. I would like just one more excuse to use the Crafting trees... preferably for Skyrim Special Edition.
I may control all the elements, but I sure can't control all the people in this world... at least, not without fear.

User Info: sirtaj

sirtaj
4 months ago#2
there is one for trading, like in other rpgs, but idk if that satisfies your criteria

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34612/?

fwiw

User Info: TheNextAvatar4

TheNextAvatar4
4 months ago#3
It's a shame it's not for SSE (Skyrim Special Edition), but not exactly the same as what I was talking about.
I may control all the elements, but I sure can't control all the people in this world... at least, not without fear.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Is there a mod that allows you to make specific items for NPC's to gain profit?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived