• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. just got the game and the mouse is shaky?

User Info: eNujNeV

eNujNeV
8 years ago#1
It doesnt have a very solid feel when I move it. I'm talking about when you actually have the cursor and you're selecting quests or items. I have an amazing mouse and it works fine for starcraft 2. Just wondering why it might be Fing up, which graphics i should maybe try to adjust. The game seems cool and I'm trying to figure a few other things out to see if I really like it so i can buy it, but little things like this are extremely irritating to me.

Another thing is that I'm heading to bleakfall barrow and i have an arrow on my map showing me how to get there but when i select other quests there is not an arrow that pops up to direct me. Is my journal broken?

Thanks
AIM* metal86---MoHH2: MarioStrikers FC* 451080 389772
Clan RR http://redribbon.freeforums.org/portal.php

User Info: aamfirdaus

aamfirdaus
8 years ago#2
Open SkyrimPref ini. file in My Document>My GAmes> SKyrim folder , then open it and set mouse acceleration=0 (CTRL+F to find the line)

You have to activate a quest in order the marker appear on map. Press J on keyboard, then click the quest you want to track. Deactivate it again if you want only one specific quest to mark.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. just got the game and the mouse is shaky?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A