• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Dawnguard help. Isran won't stop attacking me.
Gimmedollar 9 years ago#1
I can't begin the Dawnguard quests because every time I enter the fort both NPCs are hostile.
I have no bounty in The Rift. I am a werewolf though. Is that why they attack me for no reason?
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
Gimmedollar 9 years ago#4
Fixed it.
To anyone else having this problem, add Tolan to your faction.
StrategyWikiped 9 years ago#5
Interesting.
ironwolf6896 9 years ago#6
I was having the same problem, Isran and Tolan attacking me as soon as i entered the fort proper.

"Addtofaction 0005A1A4 1 adds an NPC to the player ally faction, which will make a normally hostile NPC no longer hostile towards the player."
- From Elder Scrolls Wiki: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands_(Skyrim)

Targeted Tolan in the console, used that command, and i am now good to go. Thanks for the tip!
belgare 9 years ago#7
That same thing happened to me. I fixed it by saving outside the entrance to the Vale, exiting the game, disabling Dawngard mod, load up, immediately make a fresh save, exit, re-enable Dawnguard mod, then load once more. However that console command sounds a lot easier heh.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Dawnguard help. Isran won't stop attacking me.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A