• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Kill command doesn't work on dragons?
dark trunks 10 years ago#1
I might just be doing it wrong, but I'm getting a little bored of them now. Every time I go to a town to get supplies, a dragon flies overhead. And the moronic towns people decide to run up with bare fists and try to fight it themselves.

Also, I'm not sure where to find a flame atronach. I'm trying to get into the college to get a Daedra Heart, but I'm having trouble finding this spell.
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
NaughtyGhost 10 years ago#2
The conjurer bro in the college, I think his name is Phinis or something, sells a spell tome for her.
mrNickname 10 years ago#3
Game treat those as teasing dragons, they won't attack anyone. But only town nerds think is one, add up to the element. I mean if the town is acting all normal while dragon is flying above.....................................
dark trunks 10 years ago#4
NaughtyGhost - :/ Well that sucks. I need one to get into the college apparently. I don't think the lady will let me pass until I cast it.

mrNickname - That's one hell of a tease then, seeing as the blacksmith was killed when the dragon landed in the middle of town.
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
Liambotham 10 years ago#5
If faralda asks you to cast it, then speak to her and she'll sell it to you. She does with eveyr other spell she asks you to cast, so I can't see it being any different for the flame atronach,
mrNickname 10 years ago#6
Oh wow, one that does coming down to attack that aint teasing! But if it still got away then that's a pretty fail dragonborn there XD

I never let it get away if it came down to attack. One time at Rift.. i just got out of town by walk then a dragon fly to town center to attack. I run back asap and fireball it, killed it outside the town and i didn't see any corpses. So is all good.

Another time at the wild near some fisherman's shack, one dragon and one blood dragon came together out from no where, i quickly killed the blood and went after another that is killing the fisherman. Luckily it may have been an important NPC, didn't kill her, 2 slays, that's the most epic moment i ever had.
dark trunks 10 years ago#7
Liambotham posted...
If faralda asks you to cast it, then speak to her and she'll sell it to you. She does with eveyr other spell she asks you to cast, so I can't see it being any different for the flame atronach,

Brilliant, thanks.

mrNickname - It's not that I can't deal with them, and they never get away. But it is a pain when the guards yell at people to go inside their homes, and instead they run at the dragon without weapons and get killed.

And it'd be nice if I didn't have to deal with a dragon what feels like every time I travel into a town.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Kill command doesn't work on dragons?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A